Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• CuddlesTC
    CuddlesTC Posts: 148 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ms11 wrote: »
    Thanks for that Cuddles. Be interesting to see if anyone gets the £5. Unfortunately I kept screenshots of most of the order process, but not the initial offer, and I have experienced in the past how Quidco change the terms and conditions after the event to cover things up.

I have also been down this road before and take the same precautions, so this may help...

35666329084_dd02f26a41_z.jpg
  • janeke
    janeke Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    Originally I had no problems with purchases being tracked but now keep being told that my browser is set to block pop-ups and cookies. I`ve done everything Quidco advise to change this, including telling my browser to allow Quidco but am still being told they cannot track purchases because of my browser.
    Any ideas?
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my AA offer.
    I'm still waiting for my Everything5pounds offer.
    As far as I'm concerned now, Quidco is just a scam company.
  • bhaisab
    bhaisab Posts: 285 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Any MSE'ers had any luck contesting a declined cashback?

Booked hotels through Ebookers and was expecting £105 cashback, but recently declined.
    contacted Quidco support who tell me that Ebookers have paid another refer and nothing else to assist me.

Any advice on what to do?
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    bhaisab wrote: »
    Any MSE'ers had any luck contesting a declined cashback?

Booked hotels through Ebookers and was expecting £105 cashback, but recently declined.
    contacted Quidco support who tell me that Ebookers have paid another refer and nothing else to assist me.

Any advice on what to do?

I would also like to know as well.

Just had £150 EE broadband declined.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for my AA offer.
    I'm still waiting for my Everything5pounds offer.
    As far as I'm concerned now, Quidco is just a scam company.

I am beginning to think along those lines now as well.

I seem to be ok being being paid out on the smaller cashback amounts but when it comes to the bigger ones"paid to another referrer" which is rubbish.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,861 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 27 August 2017 at 8:56PM
    Options
    Click Snap currently offering 6 x redemptions 1/2 price £2.50 cashback on Strongbow Dark Fruits 4x440ml at Tesco. £2.50 shown on main page and on individual item page but submit receipt page shows as £1.75. I have submitted anyway (as from previous experience offers can be pulled with no notice) and will wait to see what happens and submit a claim if necessary. Screenshots saved.

edit ..... it has now tracked correctly at £2.50 :T
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    @Quidco - when will the ClickSnap receipts be fully confirmed and available for payment?
    Very, very slow at the moment!
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • Roosters72
    Options
    Seems its common that quidco play up. I joined a few months back, earned £20. Verified my paypal and withdrew it. Few days later still no payment, logged into quidco to check.....and it said account blocked!! Nice work quidco! Looks like a scam to me, better I found out early with only a small amount of cash, unlike some of the more unfortunate members with £100s :(

I wont be recommending these cowboys!!
  • windmill26
    Options
    I am having similar issues with Quidco.I open an ISA with Moneyfarm that was offering £130.00 cashback.The cashback should have been paid by the end of August ,so I waited ,I sent emails to Quidco (no reply!) .I decided to involve Moneyfarm as the cashback is substantial and I have been told that the cashback was paid to Quidco on the 6th of September but on my account is still stating "The retailer is taking longer than expected to process your transaction. We apologise for the delay."
    I am very disappointed ,this is going to be my last transaction with Quidco .Any feedback on Topcashback?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback