Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 22 March 2017 at 7:07PM
    Options
    :T well done on your loss tammy.

I've managed to find enough for us to eat today without going to the shops.

EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, baked beans, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: fried potatoes (tinned), ham (tinned) fried onion, pickled cabbage
    D: chilli with rice and SW chips
    Syns: none planned

Onions and potatoes are about the only veg I have in so I'll add an extra onion to the chilli and maybe eat an apple later to keep up the Speed.
    lantanna wrote: »
    Welcome back Maman. Glad to see you! Talking of holidays, I'm starting to rethink how off plan I will be on my holiday. I'm starting to think its not worth it being totally off plan with it being such a struggle at the minute to lose.

I must admit that I tried to stay closer to plan when I was trying to lose and even now I often make wise choices. In the past I've taken crackers with me to have as a HEB for breakfast instead of bread and then had plenty of eggs, ham and fruit. Salads are much easier to eat on holiday then here in the winter. And as you know;), gin with diet tonic cuts syns by half.
  • abouttimetoo
    abouttimetoo Posts: 1,860 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 22 March 2017 at 7:42PM
    Options
    Think I'm leaving my group, again......... I'm literally paying the woman a fiver for nothing each week. Going to weigh myself for now on a Friday, may return again in future its just what it seems to make sense to do right now!

Know how you feel Lantanna, often feel like that myself, my consultant is a great lady but I've often felt that she tries to duck out of interactions with those who are not doing so well and trying really hard... Lots of focus on newbies and those motoring along (which obviously is good and I don't begrudge) but for those who have been members a while and losses have tailed off etc then the support doesn't feel like it's there.
    joedenise wrote: »
    I've been doing my SAS log all week and there is nothing showing up that I'm doing wrong! so no idea what happens next but whatever it will have to wait until after my holiday and DH's wrist operation so not until next month now!

I'm not sure doing Red and Green days this week has really helped with my weight loss. After a sneaky peek this morning it looks like I might have lost a whole 1/2lb!

Denise

Hi Denise, I was a bit meh about the SAS log too, I was happy to try anything though but it did nothing for me. Think we're in the same boat re target members but bit outside of the range at the moment so we 'know' we can do it and what to do but just can't work out why not much is happening

Hi all, think IT stuff sorted now so will be back soon to post my menus
    MFW Start Date 1.4.08. Updated 23.1.18. MFW date 1.8.18
    Original Mortgage o/s £187,643 / £71,904 (-115,739)
    Repay o/s £92,661 / now £55,900 (-36,761)
    Int Only o/s £94,982, now £16,004 (-78,978)
    Total daily interest £1 [a) £0.77 b)£0.23
    Total OP's:2018 target £TBC YTD £1,995
  • abouttimetoo
    Options
    Belated thanks to Shala for being a most excellent keeper of the charts and congrats to Whiplashy for SOTW and belated birthday wishes to Greentiger

Well done to all the loser and go you LL, really pleased for you and all the others I've lost track of to mention :o

Topgirl, hope you and family Top are ok and getting over the shock and back to normal

Lantanna, whoohoo that holiday is in sight now, mine is booked but still a few months off yet

Maman, welcome back, think Prague was one of your destinations, hope you enjoyed it, I've only been once but would happily go back
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    tammy61 wrote: »
    Hi Tweets.
    Just to let you know I've been looking for ages but managed to get them from e bay a few days ago" just keep looking.
    I have to thank Jodenise again she has been invaluable helping me with the old style SW.
    Had weigh in tonight and shockingly but ecstatically I have lost 1 1/2 lbs. to say I'm shocked is an understatement. But I'm grateful nevertheless X good luck in finding the books.

Thank you tammy I will keep looking :)

Feeling sick about terror attack :mad: in London 4 dead now :(
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    More thanks for birthday wishes; everyone is so friendly here.

Another one struggling. I just want to eat all day every day at the minute.
    Oh, lantanna, I know exactly where you’re coming from!

Welcome home, maman. Glad you enjoyed your trip. The Bairns’ pre-season is to be based in Budapest in early July, so the we may take that in; it’s a great excuse to go back!

Hope you had a lovely birthday and the jaw wiring is going well today
    I think I should have used barbed wire, Lizzie.

Well done, tammy.

My thoughts are with all those affected by the events in London today.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • abouttimetoo
    Options
    Just spotted a couple of oddities, can anyone help me understand why or explain etc?

Butternut quash, in my SW book it says Speed. SW online doesn't seem to recognise butternut squash but does say 'squash' is speed, however, i'm trying the much talked about squaffles from Sains tonight and according to SW Online they are just free? My consultant was specifically talking about the squaffles at group recently and definitely said they were Speed?

Also, SW online has chicken, turkey etc a P/Protein but i'm having a slice of both tonight from the Ald1 Appleby range, nowt fancy about them e.g not marinated or anything but SW online just has them as Free rather than Protein?

TIA
  • Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all

Welcome back Maman, hope your holiday hasn't done too much damage weightwise. I went to Prague for the Christmas markets and it was really cold, but so lovely, I'd like to go back and visit again in spring so it's warmer. It was really easy to get around on the trams.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow TIE!

:bdaycake:

I've had an SP day today - bacon, egg, beans (P), mushrooms, tomato (S) for brunch and savoury mince with sprouts and peas for dinner, the mince had added carrots, onion and tomato for Speed.

We're doing our last food shop before we leave tomorrow and the challenge is on to buy just enough so there's no chilled or frozen food left on Tuesday as the fridge freezer will be switched off. I've made a shopping list but I also need to write a to do list as my head is full of things I don't want to forget and I know if it's in black and white on a piece of paper it will be done.

Have a good evening.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • shaz_mum_of__2
    shaz_mum_of__2 Posts: 2,010 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

All this talk of holidays is making me green with envy, we live on a farm with livestock so holidays are out! Unless we go separately which we are both giving careful consideration , we both have hobbies and could gpo on retreats :)

Brunch today was a cooked brekkie (bacon tomatoes mushrooms beans eggs and an egg )

Dinner the SW chow mein from the asia cookbook , was very nice and filling too.

Snacks so far- just an alpen light ( 1/2 HEXB) will probably have the other later along with pears and grapes

Had a latte made with my HEXA earlier too

syns - probably sun bites or snack a jacks
    Shaz
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Another one struggling. I just want to eat all day every day at the minute.

You & me both :(:(:(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ali-t
    ali-t Posts: 3,815 Forumite
    Options
    I have slipped back into old habits and am eating constantly. Giving up chocolate has turned me into a total sugar demon hence 1lb on tonight
    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure