Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
edited 14 June 2017 at 11:32AM in Freebies (no spend required)
MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Senses Club is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

I have started a new thread as Givaudan are now called Senses Club.

Previous thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4108569

Link to join https://www.senses-club.com

The surveys are usually about washing powders, fabric softners, perfumes etc and for each survey duly completed, you will accumulate points that you can at any time exchange for an Amazon E-check* reward.

Perfume list carried forward from last year, I will update as and when new ones are sent out.
ARR = L'Air Ricci
AGM = Angel Thierry Mugler
ANG = Angelique Noire - Guerlain
ATL = Attraction Lancôme
AZPT = Azzaro Pink Tonic

BDB = B de Boucheron

CAP = Candy Prada
CEB = Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte of CerrutiCER = Cerrutti 1881
CPF = Prada Candy Florale of Prada

EBA - Eau de Belle by Azzarro
ECA = Eau de Cartier
EDS = Eau Du Soir by Sisley
EMG = Escada Marine Groove
EMH : eau des merveilles Hermès
ESA = Emporio She Armani

FAF = Façonnable Femme
FCA = F!!rie from Van Cleef & Arpels
FEM = Femme Rochas
FSA = Feerie Spring Blossom by Van Cleef and Arpels

GAT = Aqua Allegoria Tiar! Mimosa ? Guerlain
GGB = Gucci Guilty Black
GGY = Gucci Guilty

HBW = Hugo Boss Woman

IDIP = Infusion d'Iris - Prada
ING = Instant de Guerlain

JAD = J'adore de Dior

LIP = Love In Paris - Nina Ricci
LHS = Hypnôse Senses - Lancôme
LMJ = Lola Marc Jacobs
LOC = Love Chloe

MAK = Madly Kenzo
MDC = Miss Dior Ch!rie
MDB = Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet of Dior
MML = Marry Me Lanvin
MIG = My Insolence Guerlain
MSE = Moon sparkle d'escada

NRH = Narciso Rodriguez for Her

ONF = Calvin Klein Obsession Night feminine
OP = Opium
OVH = Orange Verte Hermès

PSR = Paul Smith Rose
PEA = l'Eau Ambr!e - Prada

R1DG = Rose the One Dolce & Gabanna
RBC = Roberto Cavalli
RER = Reflets D'Eau de Rochas
RRN = Ricci Ricci - Nina Ricci

T1DG The One Dolce &Gabbana

VAY = Voile d'ambre of Yves Rocher

YY = Yohji Yamamoto
YSL = Young Sexy Lovely of YSL
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Do you know how to request to receive these surveys in English? Mine keep arriving in French :/
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,286
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I have just signed up to this and received the email to complete the initial questionnaire. On the first page you can select your country and therefore your language. If you are an existing Givaudan member using the new site, perhaps you need to complete the questionnaire as mentioned on post 1366 on the old Givaudan thread to complete your registration on the new site.
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    does it take long to get a reward?
    :footie:
  • xsunnysuex
    xsunnysuex Posts: 582
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I have just finished trialling Surf washing liquid. I have just received the survey link. It seems you just get 1000. It used to be a £5 voucher. A £5 voucher is 5000
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    xsunnysuex wrote: »
    I have just finished trialling Surf washing liquid. I have just received the survey link. It seems you just get 1000. It used to be a £5 voucher. A £5 voucher is 5000

I think each product test is a different reward ?

As for product tests conducted at home, your account will be credited with "x" points according to the project. In the same way as surveys on line, you have the oppor-tunity to exchange them immediately or to accumulate them. You will be able to keep the product(s) sent for the test.
    https://www.senses-club.com/cadeaux
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    I have signed up will I get an email when a survey is available?
    :footie:
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    red_devil wrote: »
    I have signed up will I get an email when a survey is available?

Yes, I do and there has been a few over the last few weeks. I am also waiting for a shampoo and conditioner to arrive to test for them.

Hopefully you get some goodies to test aswell :beer:
  • sarah1972 wrote: »
    Yes, I do and there has been a few over the last few weeks. I am also waiting for a shampoo and conditioner to arrive to test for them.

Hopefully you get some goodies to test aswell :beer:

hi,have you received the shampoo and conditioner yet,please.i got 2 emails which i read as i was in the trial but they were a bit unclear. not received anything so perhaps not.:o
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    hi,have you received the shampoo and conditioner yet,please.i got 2 emails which i read as i was in the trial but they were a bit unclear. not received anything so perhaps not.:o

Hi
    Nothing received yet and it starts in 2 days :cool:

Here is the email I received:

Dear panelist,

You have recently answered a survey on your shampoo and conditioner habits and usages in order to participate in a test at home on these products. (please see email below).

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in this product test at home.

This test will take place from 7th September to 17 September 2015.

You will receive a shipment notification by email when sending out your package.

Thank you very much for your participation and kind support to our Panel.

The Senses-Club
  • sarah1972 wrote: »
    Hi
    Nothing received yet and it starts in 2 days :cool:

Here is the email I received:

Dear panelist,

You have recently answered a survey on your shampoo and conditioner habits and usages in order to participate in a test at home on these products. (please see email below).

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in this product test at home.

This test will take place from 7th September to 17 September 2015.

You will receive a shipment notification by email when sending out your package.

Thank you very much for your participation and kind support to our Panel.

The Senses-Club

i received this..

Dear Madam,

We are awfully sorry. You should have received a personal confirmation for your participation in our Shampoo and conditioner test at home.

Please accept our deepest and sincere apologies. We will investigate for prevent this from happening in the future.

Again, we do apologize for this and the inconvenience caused to you.

as well as the one you received.:)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure