o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Comments

• I have had that problem on my smartphone, first noticed it about 6 weeks ago although it worked fine before...just a blank screen where the offers should be
  • funnelm
    funnelm Posts: 22 Forumite
    SammiRoyle wrote: »
    I got a free pack of Christmas cards the other day from bhs, they were all £3.50 do it's any pack of cards, take them to the till and they will put it through and you get your free cards after you have showed them the voucher :)

Used this myself, whats to stop me from going back to a different store and using the code again? (except my guilty conscience)
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    funnelm wrote: »
    Used this myself, whats to stop me from going back to a different store and using the code again? (except my guilty conscience)

There was a lady in front of me today who went to both tills in store. They did not say anything. :D
  • 3010 wrote: »
    There was a lady in front of me today who went to both tills in store. They did not say anything. :D

Heck.....I didn't think to do this......still my code's valid for another 4 weeks.

;)
  • rodman
    rodman Posts: 168 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    neil40 wrote: »
    O2 network sucks.Poor 3g coverage.No amount of moments will make me join them.
    good, more moments for us, with good coverage.
  • scottishf
    scottishf Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    Can you only get this offer on the smart phone ? Mines is an old phone :-(
  • tinker15
    tinker15 Posts: 1,393 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    scottishf wrote: »
    Can you only get this offer on the smart phone ? Mines is an old phone :-(

I have a Nokia C3-01 and O2 priority just sent me texts with the codes.
    Comping from May 2012 :D

Thank you to all that post & contribute, I think you are wonderful, I could not achieve without your help :)
  • ladymac
    ladymac Posts: 223 Forumite
    I used my nokia phone in hmv yesterday, they were a bit unsure of how to do it with it not being a smart phone but, just put it through as if it was anyway so there must be a keying system? and they did say everyone is sent the same code;) hth x
  • scottishf
    scottishf Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    tinker15 wrote: »
    I have a Nokia C3-01 and O2 priority just sent me texts with the codes.

I did that last time, but cant remember how i got it to send me the codes :-(
  • dorien
    dorien Posts: 277 Forumite
    HELP..husband been trying to get the app on his i-phone and it asks for his billing account details
    ..Is this free or do you have to pay a monthly charge to have the app....thanks...
    :j :j :j :T :T
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure