o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Comments

• That depends where you live neil40, where I am O2 is about the only network that is any good!!
    LBM Jan 2011, Debt Free Sept 2017 - best feeling ever :)
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    £10 off £40 at Burtons too until 16/11
  • nutty1
    nutty1 Posts: 2,204
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    wheres the bhs card offer can't see it
  • I got a free pack of Christmas cards the other day from bhs, they were all £3.50 do it's any pack of cards, take them to the till and they will put it through and you get your free cards after you have showed them the voucher :)
  • Does anyone know which xmas cards they are at BHS? I've never used priority moments before but I think I'm signed upto it on my phone.

Any pack of cards! I got a nice pack that should have been £5! Well chuffed!:j:j
  • fama
    fama Posts: 118 Forumite
    I wonder if you could help.Im having problems with
    that O2 priority website.
    When I log in it takes me to preferences page then I cant get
    out of it.If I log out I can see the moments not otherwise.
  • Does anyone know if they text you a five digit code?
    I tried to save this last night and i cant find it in my saved section on the priority moments app but i have a message with a five digit code saying thanks for registering for the o2 priority moments to complete the process just use the code anytime in the next 48hrs...but has no mention of bhs???
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,325
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Does anyone know if they text you a five digit code?
    I tried to save this last night and i cant find it in my saved section on the priority moments app but i have a message with a five digit code saying thanks for registering for the o2 priority moments to complete the process just use the code anytime in the next 48hrs...but has no mention of bhs???

Yes they do text the code to you
  • When i used the odeon one before it was a much longer code and said odeon on the text....where as this one has no mention of bhs or the free cards?
  • stedwell
    stedwell Posts: 337
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I have registered and have done the code and everything but when I get through (On the computer as I have ancient phone) there are no priorities deals listed. Any ideas what's going on?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback