MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Comments

• How are you doing selement?
  • Congrats Toots, I bet you're glad to be home :)

Selement, hopefully by the time I'm writing this your little one will have arrived (or be very close to arriving) so congratulations!
    Little One born 19/12/18
    5/5/18 I became Mrs Pie
    FTB June '17 - £144k mortgage, £134k remaining
  • selement
    selement Posts: 518 Forumite
    My little girl arrived Monday at 2.05pm. Managed my water birth :)
    Early labour was slow, I was 2cm all day on 11th and when i was finally 4cm on 12th it was still not progressing past that so had waters broken but then she was onky 2 hours.
    We're still in hospital because she isn't feeding right. Going to try her with a bottle later getting desperate to go home now
    Trying to lose weight (13.5lb to go)
  • Rambosmum
    Rambosmum Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Congratulations Selement.

My bump is really sore this week. I think it's growing pains. Yesterday she had her bum sticking out by my belly button so my bump was a funny shape!

I've put 7lbs on in 3 weeks! Need to watch my snacking.
  • Congrats Selement! Any advice you'd give the rest of us?

One thing that was said at my antenatal classes was make sure you get all the help you can/need whilst your in the hospital - even though you really want to go home, make sure you're comfortable doing so and have the support in place you need.
    Little One born 19/12/18
    5/5/18 I became Mrs Pie
    FTB June '17 - £144k mortgage, £134k remaining
  • selement
    selement Posts: 518 Forumite
    No real advice other than to keep going and try your best. One thing I will say is my family got me terrified of tearing saying it hurt worse than labour- i did have 2nd degree tears and needed stitching but it really wasn't that bad they use local so injections have a little sting and they let me keep using gas and air and labour definately hurts more :p
    Trying to lose weight (13.5lb to go)
  • Congratulations Selement x
  • Celepie
    Celepie Posts: 134 Forumite
    Congrats, Selement!

I'm coming up for 28 weeks now. The heartburn is killing me!
  • Had another growth scan today. (33+6) baby is just above 10th centile but this is line with the last growth scan. Heartbeat, placenta and fluid are all fine.
    Hopefully next scan will show same sort of growth.
    Weighing in at 4.4 pounds.
    A bit of relief for me u til the next scan in two weeks.
    Baby has been wiggling round like a washing machine ever since the last scan two weeks ago when they said he hadn’t grown as much as he should and upped my scan frequency. Think he’s just letting me know he’s ok.
    Got a great scan picture of his little face today. Looks a right little grump :)
    Hope everyone else is well x
  • Rambosmum
    Rambosmum Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Glad all is looking well Munchkin. DS came out on 9th centile, he's doing fine now!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure