Move from WRAG to SG via Mandatory Reconsideration

Kris35
Kris35 Posts: 143 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
edited 14 August 2018 at 2:52PM in Benefits & tax credits
I just wanted to say thanks to Alice, Poppy and everyone else for their helpful advice which helped me write the MR stating particular criteria. Now back in SG.

Comments

• Always good to hear great news and to see those who help thanked in this way.
  • Alice_Holt
    Alice_Holt Posts: 5,949 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I'd like to second this. Reading posts on here--especially a few from Alice Holt and Mersey--really helped me when I was preparing for my PIP appeal.

Really pleased to hear that.
    Excellent result.
    Alice Holt Forest situated some 4 miles south of Farnham forms the most northerly gateway to the South Downs National Park.
  • Kris35
    Oh don't worry about me, I'm just the person starting the thread and get ignored. LOL!
  • Alice_Holt
    Alice_Holt Posts: 5,949 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Kris35 wrote: »
    Oh don't worry about me, I'm just the person starting the thread and get ignored. LOL!

Sorry.

Great to hear you're back in the SG.
    Alice Holt Forest situated some 4 miles south of Farnham forms the most northerly gateway to the South Downs National Park.
  • Kris35
    Oh that's ok Alice - I can't remember posting my last message - the Zopiclone makes me sleep walk/text/email etc. Bit rude of me so I do apologise seeing as you helped me so much with my MR.

I got the letter from the DWP today and I'm awarded SG even though I didn't reach 15 points so must be the exceptional circumstances. I told them not had holiday in 20 years, not lived with anyone for 20 years (stuff they can check) - erm even said I'd started videoing my bulimia and eye streaming headaches. It's hard to prove you live a solitary life and I said I didn't know how to do that apart from showing them my diaries from the last ten years.

One thing I was told on here that helped me was the clause about not being depressed / anxious ALL of the time. Becuase I was showing off when I went for my assessment. Apparently you shouldn't look them in the eye, be ungroomed etc. So that clause helped me no end. Phew, what a relief.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure