Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tommysaver
    • By tommysaver 22nd Sep 18, 3:50 PM
    • 152Posts
    • 60Thanks
    tommysaver
    Xbox One X deals?
    • 22nd Sep 18, 3:50 PM
    Xbox One X deals? 22nd Sep 18 at 3:50 PM
    Hi all,

I had an Xbox 360 back in the day about 7 years ago, and I haven't touched it for about 6 years now.

I've just bought a new 4k tv, and for some reason, I want to scratch the itch again and get an Xbox, mainly for racing games like Forza, but perhaps COD and Red dead redemption, that's about it.

I notice since the 'X' came out, it's been holding it's price fairly well, does anyone know what sort of deals there are to be had on these, if any?

Ideally I'd go for a package option that includes one of the above games, but nearly 500 is kinda hard to stomach for something I might not actually use very much.

I have considered the 'S' but my colour scheme is all black now...!!

Haha. What sort of deals have you guys gotten? Thanks
Page 2
    • motorguy
    • By motorguy 16th Oct 18, 3:05 PM
    • 17,607 Posts
    • 10,672 Thanks
    motorguy
    Quite a reasonable deal getting good HEAT over on hotukdeals

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-x-forza-7-forza-horizon-4-state-of-decay-2-cod-black-ops-4-42999-amazon-3081199

Xbox One X Console with Controller
    Forza 7 code
    Forza 4 Horizon
    State of Decay 2
    CoD BO4

The latter three are physical games too which is good news if you want to resell them to reduce the cost.

If you want to sell then CEX will give you

Horizon 4 = 32
    State of Decay 2 = 8
    CoD BO4 = 36

Which gives you the console + Forza7 for 354. You'd probably get more on eBay if you didn't use any of the DLC/bonus codes.

Might be as good as we see this side of Black Friday.

As i've said i've absolutely no need for one of these consoles.

So i've ordered this deal.
    Last edited by motorguy; 16-10-2018 at 3:08 PM.
    "We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem."
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 16th Oct 18, 5:38 PM
    • 32,762 Posts
    • 20,636 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Quite a reasonable deal getting good HEAT over on hotukdeals

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-x-forza-7-forza-horizon-4-state-of-decay-2-cod-black-ops-4-42999-amazon-3081199

Xbox One X Console with Controller
    Forza 7 code
    Forza 4 Horizon
    State of Decay 2
    CoD BO4

The latter three are physical games too which is good news if you want to resell them to reduce the cost.

If you want to sell then CEX will give you

Horizon 4 = 32
    State of Decay 2 = 8
    CoD BO4 = 36

Which gives you the console + Forza7 for 354. You'd probably get more on eBay if you didn't use any of the DLC/bonus codes.

Might be as good as we see this side of Black Friday.

As i've said i've absolutely no need for one of these consoles.

So i've ordered this deal.
    Originally posted by motorguy

Let me know what the console is like, Ill be getting one at some point and maybe by that point there will be a slim version out.
    I saw that deal earlier, its not bad.
    Last edited by DCFC79; 16-10-2018 at 6:26 PM.
    • tommysaver
    • By tommysaver 16th Oct 18, 9:06 PM
    • 152 Posts
    • 60 Thanks
    tommysaver
    Hi guys, thanks so much for keeping this thread alive.

I didn't realise that hotukdeals was a thing, it's great I've set up a few searches.

I'm in no rush to get the xbox one x and so I can be quite resilient (a.k.a tight LOL) but I'm holding out for say XB1, Forza 7, Forza Horizon 4 for circa 360 ish, I'm sure it can be done.... will update as and when ;]
    • tommysaver
    • By tommysaver 20th Oct 18, 12:05 PM
    • 152 Posts
    • 60 Thanks
    tommysaver
    There's a new one out today at Game

399.99 for XB1 1tb, Forza 7, Forza Horizon 4, Red dead redemption 2, Now TV 2 month pass.

Not a bad deal.. Do I hold out or not? Hahaha. The only other game I would then need is COD: Black ops 4.. but will probably be able to pick that up at a decent price somewhere. Decisions..
    • Kuqyjeba
    • By Kuqyjeba 20th Oct 18, 6:26 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Kuqyjeba
    Me too. Also want to buy perepheral devices
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,241Posts Today

8,384Users online

Martin's Twitter