Santander mortgage FTB

nathyb1234
nathyb1234 Posts: 21 Forumite
edited 9 May 2017 at 11:11AM in Mortgages & endowments
Hi,

My full application went via MA on 2nd May. Mortgage with Santander.

Anyone else?

Comments

• sulphate
    sulphate Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    We submitted a mortgage application via a broker on 23 March and got the offer 10 April, we just had a drive by valuation though (we are having a survey done independent of the lender) so if we had something more in depth I guess it would have taken longer. Good luck!
  • london.cidade
    london.cidade Posts: 142 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I am in two minds between Santander and Halifax.

Considering of applying online. Already chose the mortgage that suits us. but Santander web application page returns an error at the moment.
  • nathyb1234
    No news yet. Applied on 2nd May.
  • Yacol82
    Yacol82 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Application officially with Santander 13/4/17 but submitted on 7/4/17 Friday afternoon. Twice has been asked for more documents still no offer.
  • nathyb1234
    Yacol82 wrote: »
    Application officially with Santander 13/4/17 but submitted on 7/4/17 Friday afternoon. Twice has been asked for more documents still no offer.

Hi! How do you know your application's update? Do they send SMS for you?

I don't know anything. My MA don't reply my emails. I only know that it was sumitted on 2nd May.
  • jm475
    jm475 Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    You should get a text message when they issue your offer.

You can get an idea where things are at here: https://www.santanderforintermediaries.co.uk/submit-and-track-business/our-service-levels/

But the best way - besides chasing you MA - is to get the MATS number for your application and track it here

https://www.santanderforintermediaries.co.uk/submit-and-track-business/tracking-an-application/

Your MA might give you the MATS number...password is your current postcode...im not sure if its only for the MA to use but others on here have used it. My MA included it in an email so i kept an eye on the progress of mine ;)
  • Yacol82
    Yacol82 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Hi! We applied via broker so now only them can give you more information, keep trying to talk to person who filled your application they can check stage of your Santander application online. Worth to check Santander website for intermediaries > go to service level where you can check generally which application Santander reviewing now. Yours must be already started and probably is with underwriters. Hopefully that help. I usually can see that after submitting to them anything you need to wait around 3-4 working days until they will check.
  • nathyb1234
    Valuation booked for tomorrow.
  • nathyb1234
    One more anxious weekend. No update this week :/
  • Hi, were in the same boat, application sent 8th may, valuation survey booked straight away for today, rang estate agents today who said they valued it yesterday, yesterday MA got in contact and said they had requested my employment contract which I sent to them, I've heard nothing today and getting quite anxious at the thought of it being weekend now!
    Good luck!!
    Lauren :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family