Taking Court Action Against Vodafone - Remove Default Notice

Options

Comments

• StopIt
    StopIt Posts: 1,470 Forumite
    Options
    Vodafone wrote: »
    Hi AbbieA

I've tried searching for your email but not been able to find anything. Do you have an email reference?

If you could send us another email via [EMAIL="eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk"]eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk[/EMAIL]. Please ensure that you put WRT135 as the email subject.

Kind regards,

Sukhi

Social Media CARE

Vodafone UK

I love how CARE is in all caps. Shouting how much they care about customers. Only, they can't find any correspondence they send, or seemingly, can read a thread they're replying to.

OP go straight to the media with this. Vodafone clearly don't want to help.

In debt and looking for help? Look here for the MSE Debt Help Guide.
    Also, If you need any free and impartial debt advice, the National Debtline, Stepchange, and the CAB can help.
  • Lucky_Duck_2
    Options
    I see their reps are active on other threads on these forums but seem to be overlooking this one...
  • AbbieA
    AbbieA Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Hi AbbieA

I've tried searching for your email but not been able to find anything. Do you have an email reference?

If you could send us another email via eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk. Please ensure that you put WRT135 as the email subject.

Kind regards,

Sukhi

Social Media CARE

Vodafone UK

I've just been through my inbox and I have sent 9 emails with that reference as the subject and also have 5 replies back from Vodafone. You're an absolute joke, where are you looking for these emails??
  • AbbieA
    edited 28 April 2017 at 12:56PM
    Options
    Also Sukhi, if you read through this thread there is a reply from Lee from Social Media CARE confirming that he has received my email and that he'll reply in due course. I've not had a response yet and now you're asking me to email Vodafone again as you can't find the email??

:T
  • RightyTightyLeftyLoosey
    Options
    Hi Abbie

Here's the email of the CEO of Vodafone - his team are dealing with ongoing customer service issues, and I got a quick resolution:

nick.jeffery@vodafone.com

Hope you get this resolved.

RTLL
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've just read through all four pages and cannot believe the absolute incompetence shown by Vodaphone to Abbie. The fact that this issue has delayed, hampered and most likely added to the expense of buying a house is outrageous and there is a genuine case for you to be put right and back into the position you were financially when this first started.

Good luck getting this sorted and thanks for sharing- I certainly will never go near this company in future, an absolute shower.
  • AbbieA
    Options
    Here's the email of the CEO of Vodafone - his team are dealing with ongoing customer service issues, and I got a quick resolution:

nick.jeffery@vodafone.com

Hope you get this resolved.

RTLL

Thank you! I did actually try them and got a response. It was the only time that Vodafone admitted that there was fraud on the account. I have several letters, plus emails, where Vodafone specifically state that 'the fraud investigation has concluded that there was no fraud found on the account'.

When I get a chance I'm going to scan in all the letters I have received from them and the documents I obtained from the DPA request that show blatant contradictions/lies and upload to here. It really is shameful.
  • Polmop
    Polmop Posts: 662 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Abbie
    Jessica Investigates on the Telegraph has done some work for someone who had a problem with Vodafone and got them compensation this week.
    Why don't you try to contact them or someone else at another newspaper,
    I am sure they would love this one
  • AbbieA
    Options
    Abbie
    Jessica Investigates on the Telegraph has done some work for someone who had a problem with Vodafone and got them compensation this week.
    Why don't you try to contact them or someone else at another newspaper,
    I am sure they would love this one

Thanks! I have contacted Jessica Investigates and given her the details, hopefully will get a response and some movement with this! So sick of it now!

Do you have any details of the other case she investigated? Would like to hear if their is anyone else in a similar situation with Vodafone?

Still no reply from the Vodafone reps on here??? Lee? Will? Becca? Sukhi? Anyone from Vodafone? Still claiming you have misplaced the emails you previously responded to???
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi AbbieA,

I replied to your email dated 30 March, reference number WRT135 [#15646794], on 31 March.

As no further emails have been received under the above reference, please reply to my last email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media CARE

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure