MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Comments

• mgdavid
    mgdavid Posts: 6,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    paragon909 wrote: »
    ...... The system is a complete mess. Maybe you should sign on and you will see.........

No it's not. I've had fault-free online banking using the new link for at least a week.
    Your outrage is both very funny and totally misplaced. Such a first-world problem....
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Lolly88 wrote: »
    As a disgruntled customer impacted by this I can take whatever position I want in relation to this issue.

What mgdavid said.
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843 Forumite
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Let us wait until we get an official announcement from TSB when they have fixed their IT debacle.

When it eventually happens, they will advertise it to the press and we will all know.

Until I see this, I am not logging on to internet banking and earning loads of compensation

Have you heard there's some faults on this site?

Maybe you could plan a similar boycott strategy?
  • Lolly88
    Lolly88 Posts: 322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    mgdavid wrote: »
    well, yes - but it rather depends on whether you wish to appear knowledgeable, rational and sensible, or a bit of a p...

It's really of no consequence to me how I appear to faceless, nameless people on the internet in relation to this issue. I am dissatified at not being able to access important features of a banking service for over 2 weeks and expressed my frustrations in the appropriate thread about it. If that makes me a bit of a p... then so be it.
    Homeowner
    :j
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Have you heard there's some faults on this site?

Maybe you could plan a similar boycott strategy?

Only TSB will be boycotted until they fix all problems.
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite

What a shame.
  • faddy
    faddy Posts: 508 Forumite
    Has anyone successfully transferred a balance to a TSB credit card since the meltdown? It doesn't work online though I haven't yet tried by phone.
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,031 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary

Have you tried the URL I posted? The new one which they put in the email which also said that the old URL would stop working. That's the one you keep trying!
  • Uxb
    Uxb Posts: 1,340 Forumite
    I have also logged on from the new online access url linked from the the TSB home page successfully today (as I did last week sometime)
    I have just transferred some money between TSB accounts and did a faster payment to another bank which arrived in seconds.
    So for the extent that I personally use TSB it appears fully functional.
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843 Forumite
    Gers wrote: »
    Have you tried the URL I posted? The new one which they put in the email which also said that the old URL would stop working. That's the one you keep trying!

It's ironic that this character has been banging on for a couple of weeks about not logging in until they've received notification that all is ok.

And yet even without this notification they attempt to log on multiple times to the url TSB have publicised is superseded.

If I were TSB I'd be looking for redress against this character.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure