2 for 1 @ pizza express on Wednesdays inc dough balls & mains

https://www.pizzaexpress.com/offers/offer-12893-pizza-weds?utm_source=nationalemail&utm_medium=emailpromotion&utm_campaign=04_01_2017_CTA

For today only pizza express are offering 2 for 1 on dough ball starters and main courses. Weds 4th of Jan only.
For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.

Comments

• Many thanks, OP! Freezing weather tonight, this will be grand!:T
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Word to the wise, they do this EVERY Wednesday. I wouldn't get that over-excited about it!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Huh.
    Since my nearest one is 35 miles away, whether it's on offer today or every Wednesday makes zero difference.

Thanks for posting ........... but looks like I gotta stick with Pizza Hut.
    Which is only 15 miles away.
    :mad:
  • lilmiss1982
    lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Word to the wise, they do this EVERY Wednesday. I wouldn't get that over-excited about it!

How does it usually work every Wednesday do you need a voucher or is the offer on instore without one.

This promotion was emailed and you apply for a voucher/code to use.
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,281
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    If you are signed up for the emails they do it all the time

Download the app, they will be under my offers (I've not known there to not be an offer there )
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • lilmiss1982
    lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Browntoa wrote: »
    If you are signed up for the emails they do it all the time

Download the app, they will be under my offers (I've not known there to not be an offer there )

Thank you, good to know.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure