adele wembley stadium concert question

I managed to get some tickets for the general standing area - doors at 6PM

how early should you start queueing to get in to be able to get somewhere near the front of the standing area ?

Im guessing some people will camp overnight but when is the queue likely to build up significantly ?

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,281
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    Lunchtime , looking at the plan the stage is centre pitch
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Depends what time your comfortable queuing up to be where you want during the gig.
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,342
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    edited 3 December 2016 at 9:15PM
    How badly to you want to be at front?

For Human League last week in Southend I got there 2 hours before doors and got to the front.

For Rod Stewart a few years ago I got there about 4 to 5 hours before doors and again got to the front.

with Adele being so popular it's anyone's guess what time you would need to be there to get to the front.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure