Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• hotcookie101
    hotcookie101 Posts: 2,060 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 1 February 2017 at 8:49PM
    Congratulations Sulphate

Sorry for your losses Cherry Gale & Munchkin, I hope things get back to normal for you soon, it's a very hard thing to go through, I'm a lot better than I was, but still not great!

Its 6 weeks since my ERPC, and just over 2 weeks since my period started. I'm worried I'm not ovulating. Prior to the pregnancy I had a 25 day cycle, with obvious CM around ovulation. I'm not getting that now, so worried things aren't as back to normal as I hoped.

I'll wait and see how long it takes for my next period-if it is a normal 25 days I take it that is a good sign?! I don't think there is any point me going to see my GP yet, as I doubt they would do anything. I'm just anxious as will be 39 soon, so aware time is not on our side...
  • Thanks Zeni and Munchkin! Sorry to hear how you are feeling Munchkin, know what you mean about feeling guilty - I feel fine for ages then suddenly it all hits me again. Glad your OH is back and hopefully taking good care of you. Definitely take as long as you need - you know what is right for you and what you are ok with.

So I am very weak and impatient! Used an OPK earlier (didn't want to waste a HPT as not FMU) and got a very strong line and I know I'm not ovulating. Excited/nervous for the morning!
  • Ooh, hope you get the result you are looking tomorrow Orange Candle.

Munchkin, I'm sorry about how you're feeling. It seems perfectly natural to me to be excited and scared at the same time. Hope you get back to normal soon too Hot Cookie. I'm 2 days past erpc, so need to let things settle before I come back on the lists.
    Hugs.
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Aw Ladies, I wish I could give you all big hugs (sounds soppy but you know what I mean!)

I am symptom spotting all over the place.. but I think this is me getting used to me post-pill cycle and actually feeling what is happening through my monthly cycle than anything else.. I never really paid attention to it before. Ovia predicts AF for Sunday..I'm not really sure what to expect!
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    edited 1 February 2017 at 11:03PM
    Sorry.... totally forgot the lists yesterday. They're coming up! :). Hope everyone is doing well, off to read back......

Yay, huge congrats sulphate! Here's to a happy healthy 9 months :beer:

Hey WJN. I was expecting the worst getting my coil removed as a bled for 7/8 weeks when it went it :o but I had barely anything. First period about 2/3 months later but I have long cycles anyway so about a usual month, maybe 2 and then seemed somewhat normal. Not sure if that helps :rotfl: oh, and mine was a mirena coil.....

Not much to report here. Ran out of opk's, eek. Ordered more a few days ago so hopefully get here soon, fertile week is week after next so I'm not in jeopardy yet, lol. Didn't stop using one yesterday anyway, you know, just in case, :rotfl:
    TTC #3..........
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    TTC thread

Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD25 Zeni - 8 dpo
    CD26 ButterflyBabe - ? dpo
    CD?? Orange_Candle - 8 dpo
    CD28 kirtsypoos - 13 dpo

"If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD7 Chelle22 - awaiting ov
    CD12 MrsNubs - awaiting ov
    CD13 athensgeorgia - awaiting ov
    CD20 twigpig - awaiting ov
    CD30 dragoneye454 - awaiting ov
    CD71 DSM348 - awaiting ov
    CD84 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov
    CD105 angel11 - Awaiting ov
    CD130 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    LittleMissGiggle
    (06.10.16)
    Slinky_Selina (26.10.16)
    LinaT

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T
    sulphate 31/01/17
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16
    VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    TTC #3..........
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Hi Twigpig,

CD1 for me please

Any news Orange?!
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • WJN222
    WJN222 Posts: 202 Forumite
    thanks Kirsty and Twigpig - appreciate your views and sharing. I was fairly regular before merina coil was fitted and it has been out 3 weeks now so I guess its just a waiting game over the next few weeks
    walk 2018 miles in 2018 - 781 of 2018
    Save £5 for every PR: 10 of 35
  • Congratulations Sulphate, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Fingers crossed Orange Candle

I have just been informed I am going to have an HSG. I am terrified. Have to call up and book appt between 7-10 of cycle which is bang on a week where I've allowed staff time off and then I have a weekend away booked for our anniversary. I think for this reason I may put it off for a month even though that seems crazy given the state I am in right now :(
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    I have just been informed I am going to have an HSG. I am terrified. Have to call up and book appt between 7-10 of cycle which is bang on a week where I've allowed staff time off and then I have a weekend away booked for our anniversary. I think for this reason I may put it off for a month even though that seems crazy given the state I am in right now :(

You have to do what is best for you Rachylou, if delaying a month is better for your planned weekend away etc, I'd hope it's not too much of an issue to delay until the following month. Whatever you decide, good luck :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure