MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Comments

• movingon
    movingon Posts: 533 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    No cashback for me either, and my balance on statement is different to overall balance.
  • SuiDreams
    SuiDreams Posts: 2,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    B_G_B wrote: »
    No cash back. Normally entered around 8th and dated around 5th.
    DD not taken to pay CC. DD is pulled from another bank. Spoke to an advisor yesterday (55 mins to get through) who said probably best not to make a manual payment. Assured me that there would be no late payment fee or negative report to CRA’s. I am going to leave alone until problems are sorted.

My DD I think is due in about 10days time, hope they sort that issue before then, Seems that the credit cards are in a worse mess than the current accounts.
  • SuiDreams
    AirlieBird wrote: »
    On the CC DDs the TSB page says

"There have been some issues with direct debits being paid for TSB credit cards. We’re really sorry about this. We are investigating the problem and if your payment to your TSB card hasn’t been triggered we will be in touch to let you know, and will try to take the payment on your next due date. You will not be charged any extra interest or fees as a result of a delayed direct debit, and there will be no impact on your credit record.

You don’t need to contact us about this – we will be making corrections to any extra interest that you may see on your credit card account."

Could be other implications of them doing this, some people may go over credit limit, and if you pay in full by DD and use the card for all your spending DD for 2 months could be quite big. luckily this is just a supplementary card for me, but did put extra through it last month.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    SuiDreams wrote: »
    Still nothing showing in my account. Anyone else got their Credit card Cashback?

Still no cashback.
    Still not showing in my accounts either.
    I am using an automated system to check my balace.
    I am getting weary.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • I feel like this is old news, and the assumption is that everyone affected by the IT issues now have access to their online accounts. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. Today is the 11th May, and I haven't been able to access my TSB online account since the 18th April - before the IT meltdown - as they blocked access due to an attempted fraud. The fraud team identified the source of the fraud on the 20th April, but since the IT issues, I've been unable to unblock the account. I've spent hours trying to get through on the phones to have it unlocked with no success, tried in the branches which are mobbed, the branches say they still can't unlock my account and it needs to be done over the phone. This is nearly a month, and I can't login to pay bills, change standing orders, check payments have been made, etc. I'm close to giving up on TSB altogether.
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    I feel like this is old news, and the assumption is that everyone affected by the IT issues now have access to their online accounts. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. Today is the 11th May, and I haven't been able to access my TSB online account since the 18th April - before the IT meltdown - as they blocked access due to an attempted fraud.

So completely unrelated to the platform migration then!
    The fraud team identified the source of the fraud on the 20th April, but since the IT issues, I've been unable to unblock the account. I've spent hours trying to get through on the phones to have it unlocked with no success, tried in the branches which are mobbed, the branches say they still can't unlock my account and it needs to be done over the phone. This is nearly a month, and I can't login to pay bills, change standing orders, check payments have been made, etc. I'm close to giving up on TSB altogether.

Is your issue that the wait times on the phone are very long?
  • SuiDreams
    beanielou wrote: »
    Still no cashback.
    Still not showing in my accounts either.
    I am using an automated system to check my balace.
    I am getting weary.

Still no cashback here, still no statement available, I think DD is due sometime between end of the week and Monday, but not sure if it will go out and value as haven't see statement.

No mention on the FAQ about the cashback issue, are they even looking into this?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Still no cashback here, still no statement available, I think DD is due sometime between end of the week and Monday, but not sure if it will go out and value as haven't see statement.

No mention on the FAQ about the cashback issue, are they even looking into this?

Probably not.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Not had any real problems apart from the CC statement issues, payments in and out of classic account have worked OK. Showing correct minimum payment and due date on screen but wrong next statement date. DD went out from Santander this morning on time so they are obviously slowly getting it together. Still no £5.
  • AirlieBird
    AirlieBird Posts: 1,046 Forumite

It won't be near the top of the priority list of things they have to fix. It will get paid eventually.
    Did you really mean to put loose?
    Lose: no longer possess, not to retain, unable to find
    Loose: not firmly or tightly fixed in place
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills