Best Way to Invest in Tesla Shares via ISA

Hi,

Looking for low cost options to buy Tesla shares in the US. Ideally it would be via an ISA, that also allows other investments in funds for example. The reason being I only want to make a limited investment in Tesla, and certainly not the full ISA allowance. So the ISA would ideally be a good, low-cost fund platform at the same time!

I used the Halifax last year and found they are good for their £2 a trade Stocks and Shares ISA, but their fund fees are high and I don't believe you can use their regular plan to buy international shares.

Thanks,

T23

Comments

• Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Yes I just logged into Halifax and it would allow a one-off trade for TSLA but the regular investment lookup failed.

Once a month Halifax offer a period where you can trade UK and international stocks for £3.95 if you are happy to restrict your regular Tesla investments to this time? Personally I don't see what's so special about Tesla putting batteries in cars that justifies the company's valuations.

I don't understand your comment about fund fees as Halifax charge the same £2 for regular fund investment?

Alex
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport