Where to go after CMS?

2»

Comments

• Complaints Resolution Team
    Po Box 247
    WASHINGTON
    Tyne & Wear

In the CSA website, find which system your on: before 2003 after 2003 or this new one, there are 4 offices, send an email Saturday morning, Saturday evening and the same next day Sunday.

Marked at top: COMPLAINTS RESOLUTION TEAM

Then they all start ringing within 10 days.

MP did ask in Parliament about my case, I receved a letter from No.10 Downing Street, stating:

We have NO intention of taking Child Suppot payments from a persons UK WORKS PENSION, for his child, even though he has done a runner and left the UK.

But we will send it to him each week for himself.
  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    JJWSJS8700 wrote: »
    Complaints Resolution Team
    Po Box 247
    WASHINGTON
    Tyne & Wear

In the CSA website, find which system your on: before 2003 after 2003 or this new one, there are 4 offices, send an email Saturday morning, Saturday evening and the same next day Sunday.

MP did ask in Parliament about my case, I receved a letter from No.10 Downing Street, stating:

We have NO intention of taking Child Suppot payments from a persons UK WORKS PENSION, for his child, even though he has done a runner and left the UK.

Mostly because they're not entitled to......
  • Not entitled to do what?

The Givt. make the rules/legislation....they want Parents’ to provide for their children.
  • JJWSJS8700 wrote: »
    Complaints Resolution Team
    Po Box 247
    WASHINGTON
    Tyne & Wear

As per my previous post, we now have the information that I was looking for which is why I haven't been back to this thread.....but thanks anyway.

Just wanted to point out that the information you have given here referes to the old CSA system - and we are on the new CMS system, which is completely different.
  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    JJWSJS8700 wrote: »
    Not entitled to do what?

The Givt. make the rules/legislation....they want Parents’ to provide for their children.
    Take money from a pension
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport