Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I think I have finally got rid of the bug :j :j
    That is nearly 4 weeks :eek:

I have a CHristmas lunch tomorrow.
    I am going to have gammon~not had gammon in ages so looking forward to it :)
    Weather forecast for tomorrow is not the best so will hope for the best!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    & had my hair cut today :j :j
    Best 7 quid I have spent in ages :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• doingitanyway
    Options
    Hair cut? Gammon for tomorrow?
    It is official. Your mojo is back :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hair cut? Gammon for tomorrow?
    It is official. Your mojo is back :)

I think so:j:j
    Was worried it was lost forever:rotfl:

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Enjoy your lunch and hope the forecast weather doesn't blow your new hairdo too much :eek::eek:
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    I have fab hair even if I say it myself.
    A bob, & it keeps itself.
    So lucky :j :j

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,282 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    So pleased you're back in the land of the living, have a fab new haircut and a Christmas lunch to look forward to :j

Don't you have Storm Caroline heading your way tomorrow :eek:

Hopefully won't be too bad.

Back on the subject of delivery men, they fill the cards out before they get out of the van. Have seen them heading down our drive clutching one. Feel like saying sorry to disappoint but we're in :rotfl:
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Options
    Yes, Storm Caroline tomorrow.
    Will have to see what it brings.
    4 people going in my car so that should help to weigh it down :rotfl: :eek:

• beanielou
    Options
    Christmas bonus day today.
    As this is a mortgage free diary I want you to know that I sent the whole 10 quid to my mortgage:A:rotfl::rotfl:

• beanielou
    Options
    Lunch was fab.
    Really enjoyed it.
    Gammon & mustard mash :drool:

Foodbank meeting tonight~~hope I dont fall asleep :eek:

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback