Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    keiran wrote: »
    The QR code has magically appeared now, I'm pleased to say.
    I assume it will be the same for everyone

Next time, could you refrain from chatting in the codes only thread especially as your post could have attracted further comments.
  • paulbrighton2018
    paulbrighton2018 Posts: 35 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 11 August 2018 at 10:54AM
    Options
    Just seen this thread, after posting elsewhere- M&M cinema ticket packs are back in (Tesco, others?) the shops... 10 tokens needed - 5 packs of two tokens each = £5 ! (bigger packs may have more tokens)
    formerly known as skintpaul. I sometimes lurk / post local (Brighton) stuff, on the Competitions forum page.
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    Has the free cinema codes section been removed.??? cannot see it... was sure it was there yesterday..
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Forgetful wrote: »
    Has the free cinema codes section been removed.??? cannot see it... was sure it was there yesterday..

I think you may be right, I just looked and can't find it. I usually look about once or twice a week.
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    peewhyeff wrote: »
    I think you may be right, I just looked and can't find it. I usually look about once or twice a week.

It looks like it's been put in the 'Gone but not forgotten' section by somebody:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74677574
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Locky wrote: »
    It looks like it's been put in the 'Gone but not forgotten' section by somebody:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74677574
    I was just about to edit my previous post as I too just spotted it in 'found but not forgotten' .
    Though why it's been moved beats me!
  • Forgetful
    Options
    thank you everyone
  • MoneyMan01
    Options
    I noticed on the Code thread that there were tickets via "My Sky App".

I have the App on my phone, signed in, but how would I go about getting tickets to the screening for that particular movie?
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I noticed on the Code thread that there were tickets via "My Sky App".

I have the App on my phone, signed in, but how would I go about getting tickets to the screening for that particular movie?

Open the app and click on Sky VIP. The next page will show a box stating what level you are, I'm Diamond as we've been with them for 15+ years. Where it says Find out More, swipe across until you see Tickets to Cinema Screenings. Open that and you'll see available films, currently only A Simple Favour is bookable. Click on that and when tickets are available to book, you book.
  • Forgetful
    Options
    Poochface wrote: »
    Open the app and click on Sky VIP. The next page will show a box stating what level you are, I'm Diamond as we've been with them for 15+ years. Where it says Find out More, swipe across until you see Tickets to Cinema Screenings. Open that and you'll see available films, currently only A Simple Favour is bookable. Click on that and when tickets are available to book, you book.
    since ur in the know...
    can I get the free cinema tickets if I just have broadband??

thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport