Anyone know any codes to get 3% interest
  • Bimbly
    Bimbly Posts: 483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    beezkneez wrote: »
    Anyone know any codes to get 3% interest
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banking/digital-banking/#savings

Go to the section on Chip App. Click through on the link and the MSE offer comes up.
  • beezkneez
    beezkneez Posts: 129 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bimbly wrote: »
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banking/digital-banking/#savings

Go to the section on Chip App. Click through on the link and the MSE offer comes up.

Hasn’t it expired?
  • CPKCPK
    CPKCPK Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I think it expired on thursday,

you can however get 1% by looking at the referrals page here, my code is at the bottom
    can find it by googling, mse chip app referrals (wont let me post the link sorry!)

ive already had 2 people sign up so its worth doing! can be at 3-5% in no time.

cheers,
    Conor
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,034 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
  • Bimbly
    Bimbly Posts: 483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    beezkneez wrote: »
    Hasn’t it expired?
    Ah. Hadn't noticed that. The offer still came up this morning, so maybe MSE needs to edit the page.
  • Joken
    Joken Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, I’ve been using Chip since the beginning of the year and like it. In answer to some of the questions on MSE the savings are held in a Barclays Account, I have withdrawn some money to test it which worked. I have 6% interest for some reason (3% via MSE and 3 people used my code). I make 6 manual saves a month of £100 and then the app makes some automatic saves too. You can set the level of savings and your own goals. I contacted Chip via the chat function to get the interest calculated for the last financial year and they responded promptly. So far so good. I was worried initially but was reassured that if anyone got access to my chip login the most that they could do was to put money back into your bank account. I have several bank accounts so if my bank account was compromised not a great amount could be accessed. I guess you have to make your own descision as to whether you are happy to give chip access to your account.
  • LTM1988
    LTM1988 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Is anyone having trouble with the app?

Since last night my Chip Chat isn't working (so I can't withdraw, which is worrying), and also the main website appears to be down. Could be just routine maintenance, but I'm a little concerned that there wasn't any advance warning.
  • macgyver
    macgyver Posts: 1,285 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    LTM1988 wrote: »

Since last night my Chip Chat isn't working (so I can't withdraw, which is worrying), and also the main website appears to be down. Could be just routine maintenance, but I'm a little concerned that there wasn't any advance warning.

It is working for me as just checked it.
    I wanted to thankyou a million times but its a shame that I can press the button just once :T
  • DennisTenus
    Options
    LTM1988 wrote: »

Yep it wasn't working for me last night. Working again now though. Must have been down.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure