Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 19 June 2015 at 6:04AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Please use this thread to chat about the free cinema ticket offers and films.

Please note that swapping of tickets should not be posted as it is against the site rules to exchange personal details.

This is a continuation of this thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3766197
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• steve9872
    steve9872 Posts: 269 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    If you obtained your tickets via seefilmfirst, you should email them so they can re-allocate your tickets.

Quote:
    If by chance you cannot make it to a screening, we can give your ticket to someone else. Please let us know by e-mail on [EMAIL="icantgo@seefilmfirst.com"]icantgo@seefilmfirst.com[/EMAIL]
    The SFF system has improved since the days when you had to do that. Now in the confirmation email is a link to cancel the ticket that automatically returns your allocation back to the code they came from. The same link is in the reminder which is sent out a few days before the screening.
    Cancelling sff tickets is now just a simple click on a link and has been for some time now.
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    Where has McBear's post gone from Codes Only??
  • sarah1972
    Poochface wrote: »
    Where has McBear's post gone from Codes Only??

Just had a look and its there?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Poochface
    Just had a look and its there?

So it is! I'm going nuts aren't I?? :o
  • sarah1972
    Poochface wrote: »
    So it is! I'm going nuts aren't I?? :o

Maybe it was only visible to some users :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Poochface
    Maybe it was only visible to some users :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yeah, those with their eyes wide open! :rotfl:
  • SpreadPyar
    SpreadPyar Posts: 238 Forumite
    Who has seen 'The Overnight' I didn't like it at all, boring,
  • Hotstone69
    Hotstone69 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Just acquired tickets to Love and Mercy from ourscreen. How do I print them out? I cannot see a print option,Or am I a laughable Luddite?
  • Poochface
    Hotstone69 wrote: »
    Just acquired tickets to Love and Mercy from ourscreen. How do I print them out? I cannot see a print option,Or am I a laughable Luddite?

You can show them on your phone if you have a smart phone. (Saves paper)
    Failing that open the email and use the normal print option or press control p.
  • Thank you. Much appreciated. I have recently relocated to Dumfries so Edinburgh is my nearest. It is an hour on the bus but 45 minutes of that are through beautiful lush countryside so no great hardship. This is my first viewing north of the border.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure