Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    To be fair, my taste buds haven’t been right....so what do we do.....wash them first:rotfl::rotfl:

Oh your photo has just come up......poor puppy hehe

I know, poor thing....should have some onions, mustard and ketchup on top to keep him warm :D
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Are these the beans and sausages ones mhoc?

I had the misfortune to open a tin last week and I thought the sausages were horrible:o

Can’t remember the last time I tried them but surely they weren't as bad as that:o

Totally agree I bought them for a friend plus gave DS some to take the guy in his work A full house of whatever was on offer I hope he likes them

I have been looking at the Morrison's eat smart range two soup and one beans for £1.15 plus 900 points ie 90p back Another friend gives to the homeless but no idea if they have access to heating up food facilities

Oh I like a good bargain but I don't really like tinned soup Can have the Baxters carrot and coriander if pushed I still have some when they last gliched
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    Mixed results on balsam shop

14 items (9 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Morrisons
    2x Hunger Breaks The Full Monty (395g) £2.00 £2.00
    1x Wham Raspberry Flavoured Bar (16g) £0.10 N/A
    3x Alberto Balsam Blends Smooth & Sleek Shampoo (300ml) £6.00 N/A
    1x Hunger Breaks All Day Breakfast (395g) £1.00 £1.74
    3x Alberto Balsam Blends Damage Repair Conditioner (300ml) £6.00 £3.00
    3x Alberto Balsam Blends Smooth & Sleek Conditioner (300ml) £6.00 £3.00
    1x Maoam Giant Strawberry Stripes (1pk) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Haribo Starmix (1pk) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Swizzels Refreshers Original Lemon Flavour (18g) £0.10 £0.10
    3x Alberto Balsam Blends Damage Repair Shampoo (300ml) £6.00 N/A
    1x Barratt Flumps (12g) £0.10 £0.10
    1x ASDA Whole Milk (4 pint) £1.09 £1.10
    Comparison total (compared products only) £16.49 £11.24
    +£5.25 cheaper
    For your information:

Sorry they didn't all compare Lango. I hate Morries comparisons

It's about time Asda found a better way of collecting the info

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Totally agree I bought them for a friend plus gave DS some to take the guy in his work A full house of whatever was on offer I hope he likes them

I have been looking at the Morrison's eat smart range two soup and one beans for £1.15 plus 900 points ie 90p back Another friend gives to the homeless but no idea if they have access to heating up food facilities

Oh I like a good bargain but I don't really like tinned soup Can have the Baxters carrot and coriander if pushed I still have some when they last gliched

I know you can eat cold beans straight from a can - a bit grim though. I imagine though if some are living in woodlands they might get sticks enough to make a rudimentry fire to heat a can up so I think spare cans would always be welcomed.
    When we were going down the bypass the other day there was a chap with his scooter parked up on the grass and he was hack sawing up sticks - I imagine small enough to go into his rucksack
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Are these the beans and sausages ones mhoc?

I had the misfortune to open a tin last week and I thought the sausages were horrible:o

Can’t remember the last time I tried them but surely they weren't as bad as that:o

yes hes been eating the beef ravioli and the spagetti and sausages - dire - but he is a human dustbin, its more bulk than quality he needs and at least they were minimal cost and he can help himself as and when :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    underperky wrote: »
    Plenty of rest young lady .....we will never learn not to over do it ...
    I am guilty of the same crime ....and sad to say a repeat offender

Yes, repeat offender here perky. I don’t think we’ll ever learn. Hope you are getting on as well as can be expected xx
    No new date yet TS I would imagine it will take a while for the nhs to get over the latest crisis. the nearer the summer the better for me :hj

I had to have a sneaky look at your previous posts to see what this is about :o. Like others have said, at least you can enjoy your Birthday first. Back to the waiting lists which are ever growing but hope you get your new date soon Di xx
    Thread must be soooo dull for those on Apple with all these non-stop Q's on AP.

It is when reading thread on my iPad but hey, I don’t have an iPhone :rotfl: :rotfl:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    26648121_897100193781409_2114788075_n.jpg

Lou

Altojack had left me a message on Facebook for you.

She struggled to post this pic and asked if I would

She says the gift set in the hamper was free from sdrug buying something, can’t remember what. There’s a 1p keyring from T and a 1p mini photo album too haha

tweets, thanks for posting for me. :T I should have said it’s not a very good pic as it’s not showing all the sachets and phials, it could be because of the cellophane

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 7 January 2018 at 8:44PM
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Mad at myself now as we were in Morribobs this afternoon and I didn't even look at the right section.
    Errant son is going through the Heinz stash 2 cans at a time so it wont last that long ...

If anyone else has bought these please can we have some pics so we know what to look for pretty please.

I've got Morribobs gift vouchers as well - discounted from OHs works scheme so even better :)

Here's a link which shows the soups mhoc, sorry not a clue how to post a picture.

My local had four of the flavours, I didn't know about the beans when I called in this morning.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=eat%20smart%20soup

These could be the beans if they are 25p

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/morrisons-price-comparison/Tinned_Beans/Morrisons_Eat_Smart_Baked_Beans_in_Tomato_Sauce_220g.html?TrackingCode=AQABAAE.0JrBBUvTLU6nxcitYyP-Fg

• nettiebobs
    nettiebobs Posts: 344 Forumite
    Options
    Franken Furter :D

Decamp them into a bun and voila...Hot dogs ! ;):D

343997ccbd4b176404c8ba82a6b2ca42.jpg[/QUOTE

Nooooo....................
    :rotfl:
  • altojack
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Not at all - I use Apple and have bought Droid just to play :D.

It is a shame we didn’t fully understand it early on and how to activate additional accounts, as we could otherwise have potentially won even more :). The HeSBC version would particularly have been great to play for longer.

Anon

I was reading about this AP before I went away and I’m still reading. It’s at this point I’m going to start skipping over any mention of AP stuff because

I CANT GET IT to sink into my brain. I’m off to look at the pretty pictures from Seren, and p ussies and doggies, but not hot dogs :rotfl::rotfl:

Think I’ll go and flick through some pages I’ve missed whilst away :D

Back later xx

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure