Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sleepy14
    • By sleepy14 26th Oct 19, 5:47 PM
    • 36Posts
    • 13Thanks
    sleepy14
    Blue badge with lanyard
    • 26th Oct 19, 5:47 PM
    Blue badge with lanyard 26th Oct 19 at 5:47 PM
    I have a blue badge but have heard that if you have had to leave your badge and clock in the windscreen of your car you could get a smaller badge with lanyard to use inside the venues etc, but I have forgotten the website?
Page 1
    • Spoonie Turtle
    • By Spoonie Turtle 26th Oct 19, 6:48 PM
    • 291 Posts
    • 185 Thanks
    Spoonie Turtle
    • 26th Oct 19, 6:48 PM
    • 26th Oct 19, 6:48 PM
    I've not heard of this, sounds interesting. What exactly do you use it for inside venues? If it's just for proof of entitlement to disability discount, so far I've found just a clear picture of my blue badge suffices.
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 1st Nov 19, 2:32 PM
    • 9,715 Posts
    • 2,625 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    • 1st Nov 19, 2:32 PM
    • 1st Nov 19, 2:32 PM
    I have a blue badge but have heard that if you have had to leave your badge and clock in the windscreen of your car you could get a smaller badge with lanyard to use inside the venues etc, but I have forgotten the website?
    Originally posted by sleepy14

Do you mean as proof that you are entitled to entrance discounts etc ?
    If so - you would do better photocopying your letter from DWP with your DLA/PIP rate on it !
    If not and you want to park your car inside venues - you will need a smaller vehicle
    WW3 is coming - it's been almost 75 years since the last one - the next one will be FAR worse !
    So what's a few squabbles between politicians ??
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,357Posts Today

6,845Users online

Martin's Twitter