Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 6
    • whmf00001
    • By whmf00001 14th Oct 19, 11:10 AM
    • 792 Posts
    • 5,421 Thanks
    whmf00001
    Have asked elsewhere but maybe you folks will know. I have Clicksnap and Shop n Save, you photo your sm receipt and send off and get points, but I used to have one with a page full of vouchers and at the bottom centre (after logging in) a button to press to go for page to upload a photo. Thus site had many many sm on, incl Lidl, Co-op and Aldi some of which Clicksnap does not. unfortunately had prob with PC and cannot fid what this one was called. Any ideas please.
    • parmavioletuk
    • By parmavioletuk 14th Oct 19, 6:26 PM
    • 140 Posts
    • 406 Thanks
    parmavioletuk
    How long ago was this? It might be Shopitize, but the app doesn't exist anymore. I think it closed down about 2 years ago... Or if it's not an app, but a website, could it be TopCashback?
    • whmf00001
    • By whmf00001 21st Oct 19, 11:48 AM
    • 792 Posts
    • 5,421 Thanks
    whmf00001
    Oh this was only a month ago, came up with a full page (maybe 2 or more) of vouchers and a little circle at the bottom to click to phot and send receipt. I had it as a favourite but lost them all when PC and laptops lost programmes. Nightmare. Thanks.
    • kriss29
    • By kriss29 21st Oct 19, 4:19 PM
    • 60 Posts
    • 279 Thanks
    kriss29
    Oh this was only a month ago, came up with a full page (maybe 2 or more) of vouchers and a little circle at the bottom to click to phot and send receipt. I had it as a favourite but lost them all when PC and laptops lost programmes. Nightmare. Thanks.
    Originally posted by whmf00001

Is it this one?

https://www.checkoutsmart.com/
    • natasha19
    • By natasha19 27th Oct 19, 2:34 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 472 Thanks
    natasha19
    Have asked elsewhere but maybe you folks will know. I have Clicksnap and Shop n Save, you photo your sm receipt and send off and get points, but I used to have one with a page full of vouchers and at the bottom centre (after logging in) a button to press to go for page to upload a photo. Thus site had many many sm on, incl Lidl, Co-op and Aldi some of which Clicksnap does not. unfortunately had prob with PC and cannot fid what this one was called. Any ideas please.
    Originally posted by whmf00001
    Is it Shopmium?
    • whmf00001
    • By whmf00001 28th Oct 19, 12:08 PM
    • 792 Posts
    • 5,421 Thanks
    whmf00001
    Many thanks folks, it is checkout smart. It is the correct site but I could not remember my log in details so have had to re-register. Fortunately I tend only to use to scan receipts so did not have loads of money earned.
    • myrtleturtle
    • By myrtleturtle 12th Nov 19, 8:47 PM
    • 8,230 Posts
    • 131,665 Thanks
    myrtleturtle
    1.00 off Any Little Dish Toddler Meal ENDS 30/11/2019 PDF
    https://www.littledish.co.uk/application/files/6215/7070/3660/1_off_voucher_-_BeHeard.pdf
    • parmavioletuk
    • By parmavioletuk 13th Nov 19, 4:08 PM
    • 140 Posts
    • 406 Thanks
    parmavioletuk
    Originally posted by myrtleturtle
    You can also get cashback on these from CheckoutSmart and/or Shopmium
    • swingworkstheoracle
    • By swingworkstheoracle 28th Nov 19, 2:37 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    swingworkstheoracle
    Oppo Ice Cream
    5 worth of coupons off Oppo Ice Cream at Sainsbury's on the Oppo Brothers website
    • pennyforthem
    • By pennyforthem 3rd Dec 19, 10:23 PM
    • 105 Posts
    • 73 Thanks
    pennyforthem
    Confused
    How are you getting the Tesco magazine, I have not seen one for over a year! Same goes for all the other supermarkets am I missing where they are hiding them?
    My favourite one was always after the New Year when they try to be all healthy and positive, sigh.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

611Posts Today

5,690Users online

Martin's Twitter