i bought martins book!

2»

Comments

• black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Plus I'm mentioned in it. What more could you want?
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • Listed it on amazon last night and it had sold by this morning so made £3.50 + p&p back on it
    :T
  • Zelie
    Zelie Posts: 773 Forumite
    scotgirl2 wrote: »
    hey martin
    i bought your new book! i got in in sale at waterstones on your advice :money:

cant wait to read through it.:eek:

and just want you to know your one of the best looking men on TV:p

lol

So...er....you gonna scan it and put it online for all the rest of us so we don't have to spend money?

;)
  • doitmyself
    doitmyself Posts: 1,042 Forumite
    That is a pretty sad post there by scotgirl isn't it, on so many levels...
  • Zelie
    doitmyself wrote: »
    That is a pretty sad post there by scotgirl isn't it, on so many levels...

Awww so cute that you actually researched her! Off to bed now, you must be a tired boy thinking up such witty posts.

Night night.

:)
  • doitmyself
    Zelie wrote: »
    Awww so cute that you actually researched her! Off to bed now, you must be a tired boy thinking up such witty posts.

Night night.

:)

Yeah, not quite as tired as you obviously. I must say I thought you were being funny in your post, but you weren't, which is actually funniest of all! :D

'originally posted by xxxxxx' Not exactly 'research' is it luv? What do you want to be when you grow up? Seriously?
  • marymilkmaid
    marymilkmaid Posts: 1,165 Forumite
    I got my copy from the carboot. Lady selling it said her BF bought it for her but it wasnt her sort of thing.

I snaffled up a brand new copy for £1 :D
  • Zelie
    doitmyself wrote: »
    Yeah, not quite as tired as you obviously. I must say I thought you were being funny in your post, but you weren't, which is actually funniest of all! :D

'originally posted by xxxxxx' Not exactly 'research' is it luv? What do you want to be when you grow up? Seriously?
    Ah having looked at your other posts I see you have a tendency to post nonsense to try to antagonise others. Sorry but I don't respond to that puerile behaviour. Over and out.
  • doitmyself
    Zelie wrote: »
    Ah having looked at your other posts I see you have a tendency to post nonsense to try to antagonise others. Sorry but I don't respond to that puerile behaviour. Over and out.

Hi Z
    You're absolutely right of course but a few silly comments are necessary somtimes, no?
    Anyway thanks for 'researching' me, I returned the compliment btw and yes, you are a good deal more intelligent and sensible than me...
    Poss with the exception of the suggestion to scan a whole book and post it on a website. Martin's book, on Martin's website at that. What do you suppose could be in the book that he's keeping a secret from everyone on here?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure