Make up to £10 a day in September 2018 - Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    FifaMadDad wrote: »
    Can you please tell me how you do daily clicks this would be great for me I think.

thanks

I'm glad you asked, FifaMadDad:T. I don't know what they are either:o and look forward to someone letting us know what they are and what we have to do.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Well done everyone. :j

Great to see the thread so busy and more challengers than last month. :D

Taken me a while to get off the starting block this month but now have a few things to report.

£10.....shopandscan

£5......instagc

£9.......MOC sainsburys

$5.......gifthulk (call it £3.70) I also reached the highest level at last so hoping payouts may speed up a little.

Have enough on swagbucks to cash out £10 but hanging on for next swago.

Total £27.70 :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • ziggy2407
    ziggy2407 Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Halifax Reward - £3
    Goodreads 2024 Challenge: 30/80
    Goodreads 2023 Challenge: 77/52

• Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can you put me down for £10 a day please?

So far I have made £80 selling on ebay and facebook.

£80/300
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    jools1985 wrote: »
    I've just cashed out £2.20 from Quidco - all daily clicks. I complained to both Sainsbury's and Mitchum about a faulty spry deodorant I bought. Sainsbury's have credited me with £5 worth of Nectar points and Revlon who own Mitchum have sent me a voucher for £3.50. So I've had £8.50 back for a deodorant which I paid £2 for (special offer).

So total so far is 10.70.

Think there must be a fault with the Mitchum spray deodorants, I have 2 so far that don't spray, I also got £3.50 from Revlon.
  • Pughster
    Options
    And I'm officially off the starting mark; £4.58 to add from topcashback. Have also just sold something on eBay but I'll add that once it's hit my account/fees are taken off etc. But happy so far!
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    £14.20 to add for me for tips from last Saturday and today.

Will add new challengers later.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • jools1985
    Options
    FifaMadDad wrote: »
    Can you please tell me how you do daily clicks this would be great for me I think.

thanks

I do daily clicks with Quidco, Topcashback and imutual.

imutual is so easy - they have a list of free daily clicks to work though. All 3 sites have TravelSupermarket click through's each day. The 3 sites have different limits to the amount of clicks you can do. Quidco and Topcashback are 2 per day for Travelsupermarket holidays at 25p per click. imutual allow 2 holiday clicks at 10p each and 2 car hire clicks at 15p each. There are also smaller in value Skyscanner clicks on each site. I checked my bank the other day and it shows I have had since January - £125,66 from imutial. £102.59 from Quidco and £115.19 from Topcashback.

Well worth doing in my opinion. They are all free to join and are easy to do.

I hope this helps :)
  • jools1985
    Options
    I've just cashed out £16,80 from Topcashback daily clicks.

Total for the month so far £27.50
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    Nice surprise in the post:

£88.56 cheque from water company, saying I’m in credit since getting a water meter about 3 weeks ago. My bill will go down now as there’s only going to be me so a big saving over the year.

£1.50 EBay sale.

10p Qmee

Unexpected total so far: £90.16!

I still have loads of things to put on eBay so hoping to get that done this week.
    That's a great refund well worth getting the meter :j:j
    Can I ask what Qmee is please?
    jools1985 wrote: »
    I do daily clicks with Quidco, Topcashback and imutual.

imutual is so easy - they have a list of free daily clicks to work though. All 3 sites have TravelSupermarket click through's each day. The 3 sites have different limits to the amount of clicks you can do. Quidco and Topcashback are 2 per day for Travelsupermarket holidays at 25p per click. imutual allow 2 holiday clicks at 10p each and 2 car hire clicks at 15p each. There are also smaller in value Skyscanner clicks on each site. I checked my bank the other day and it shows I have had since January - £125,66 from imutial. £102.59 from Quidco and £115.19 from Topcashback.

Well worth doing in my opinion. They are all free to join and are easy to do.

I hope this helps :)

Thank you so much, I'll definitely do that :):):)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure