Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Always lovely to have a good night with great company! :)

Good for the soul :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,278 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Glad you had a lovely time xx Priceless :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    I am so tired & so lacking in energy.
    Every little thing seems such a struggle at the moment.
    On the plus side there are blue skies here today :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Can anyone please help?
    I just cannot remember how to search for a MSE member.
    Can anyone please help? :o:o

• greyfox
    greyfox Posts: 482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    Can anyone please help?

1. Click on the arrow by the word "Community" in the bar above the forum posts. (It's solid green on the old site format but I'm not sure on the new one.)

2. Click on "members list" from the drop-down menu.

3. Click on arrow by "search members" (at right of the bar "MoneySavingExpert.com Forums: Members List"). That will bring up the search box.

HTH
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    I am so tired & so lacking in energy.
    Every little thing seems such a struggle at the moment.

I have a similar problem right now, but at least I can put a finger on a cause. :grouphug:
    On the plus side there are blue skies here today :)

Here too as well. And doesn't look too windy either.
    Can anyone please help?

Go here - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/memberlist.php

Click on "Search Member".
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    Thanks you two :)

• beanielou
    Z~~My friend> Can you also look at a mobility scooter called whisperer for me?
    Big thanks.

• EssexHebridean
    EssexHebridean Posts: 21,371 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Beanie it's not just you on forgetting how to do stuff like member searches on here - always takes me a while to remember, too!

Blue skies and sunshine here today -but pretty windy - which means that within moments of stepping out of the door I was questioning my decision to put a dress on, and thanking goodness for thick tights! :p
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • beanielou
    Yes although blue skies and sunshine 'tis chilly.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback