HATTON GARDEN METALS Feedback Thread

Comments

• I recently used Hatton Garden Metals and the service they provided was fantastic. I had my gold weighed in a local jewellers, completed the on-line form, sent the gold off and was expecting a slight difference in money due to some of the scrap gold rings had stones in. 4 days later, I received an email confirming that the full amount had been transferred into my bank account as requested. I would highly recommend them and would use them again without any question. Thank you HGM for impeccable service.
  • Lockie21
    Lockie21 Posts: 660
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Yes me too. I sent some old broken chains and rings that were too small for me now and received over £300 the next day. Very pleased with this service and the price.
  • First time dealing with this company and very impressed. Did my research and found they had great reviews and were recommended here. Rang them and checked what the process was. Posted my items by special delivery yesterday. Was quoted around £430 received an email today for £459.11. Rang again today to check how payment was made and if they had correct details. They said it was paid at 12 and would be with me at 3 and it was. Paid much higher prices than I would have received locally at jewellers. I had already checked those out. Really impressed with everything. Will definitely use again. Fantastic
  • Posted some old bits of jewellery, some of which was broken. I wasn't sure if some of it was 9 ct or 18 ct. Posted yesterday and, by 1.30 pm today, I received an email clearly breaking down how much they paid for 9 ct and 24 ct and money is in account.

I'd dithered about doing this but it couldn't have been easier. Very impressed.
  • Having read good things on this forum, I sent 3 items to Hatton but phoned first as I was unsure what was 9ct and what was 14/18 ct. Lady who answered said they'd be slightly different shades, which they were. She assured me they'd separate the items but advised me to put in a covering note, just to be safe - I did. Money arrived very fast, as promised but I was only paid for 9ct. I'm not saying they short-changed me but I'm not 100% happy.
  • After reading the reviews, we chose HGM to sell some gold coins and some old jewellery. Rather than post the items, we visited the store. Both Nick and Andrew were very fair, polite and efficient. Having agreed the values, the money was in our account less than two hours later. We were most impressed and will use again.
  • Brilliant. Posted Monday. Money in account Tuesday. No hassles. Payment amount as expected. Definitely recommend.
  • Used HGM again for what I think is the fourth time. Sent a bag off yesterday late afternoon, money in my account by 4pm. Completely transparent pricing and they also paid a couple of grams etc for stuff i didn't think was gold but threw in anyway. These folks are great
  • Sent jiffy bag of metals on Tuesday PM after processing sale estimate on Hattons website, very straightforward and accurate. Full assessment and payment was received Wednesday by 1PM. The assessment of metals sent was fair, comprehensive and to the value expected. I sing the praises of Hatton Gardens Metal and would highly recommend them.
  • First class service whether buying or selling, best customer service and prices in my opinion. Best in the marketplace, i have checked a few and used HGM several times, have not been disappointed yet.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback