Raisin bonus - well done Raisin

opened ICICI account on Monday with £10. Transferred another £19990 on Tuesday. Money with ICICI on Wednesday. £40 in my account Thursday :T
16 Panel (250W JASolar) 4kWp, facing 170 degrees, 40 degree slope, Solis Inverter. Installed 29/9/2015 - £4700 (Norfolk Solar Together Scheme); 9.6kWh US2000C Pylontech batteries + Solis Inverter installed 12/4/2022 Year target (PVGIS-CMSAF) = 3880kWh - Installer estimate 3452 kWh:Average over 6 years = 4400 :j

Comments

• SeeMe
    SeeMe Posts: 343 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Rheumatoid wrote: »
    opened ICICI account on Monday with £10. Transferred another £19990 on Tuesday. Money with ICICI on Wednesday. £40 in my account Thursday :T

With it only being a few days ago can you remember if you had to opt in to starling during the application.
  • masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,264 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    You need only go and click the Register link to see the full application form, SeeMe:
    3omANVD.png
  • SeeMe
    SeeMe Posts: 343 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    masonic wrote: »
    You need only go and click the Register link to see the full application form, SeeMe:
    3omANVD.png

Yes thanks for that, so newish applicants like myself are already in the starling platform when it becomes live to us.

Also looking at raisin t&c, the partner bank i went with ICICI, will also have my personal details just as raisin will. I think thats right.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure