bodyshop freebies

Comments

• Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    kimmy112 wrote: »
    have you tried asking?
    Yup . body shop are franchises and our manager has a local policy of no samples..:rolleyes:
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • tillytat
    tillytat Posts: 897 Forumite
    thanks for this, will pop in when next in town
  • :D this is true, i used to work there! go in and ask for a sample, if your buying something anyway they will usually give you something without asking. do remember not to take advantage tho as those girls are trying to earn a living and they wont do that by giving free products away to everyone!!! the products are fab and excellent quality so treat yourself to something too while your there xx
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,887 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    If you go to the website and vote for your favourite product, you get entered into a draw to win a years supply of that product. :j

I used to love the Banana shampoo!

The Body Shop
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Since I've had my 'love your body' card I've received 7 stamps - i.e. I've spend more than £70.. but not once have I been given a sample!
  • Kazipoo
    Kazipoo Posts: 806 Forumite
    My local one doesn't give out samples either!!
    Starting weight 17st 4lb - weight now 15st 2lbs

30lb lost of 30lb by June 2012 :j:j:j (80lb overall goal)

• Ohh, bring back dewberry perfume, it was my favourite in the 80's, i wiill be in there tomorrow for some samples.
    Thanks for letting me know.
  • Chia
    Chia Posts: 283 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am all for taking free stuff from the Body Shop, but just wanted to add a reminder that it is now owned by L'oreal, in which Nestle has a large and profitable share. Worth keeping in mind if you are considering getting on the 'boycott Nestle' bandwagon (and I would definitely encourage you to do so - just Google to find out all about it).
  • ShaneUK
    ShaneUK Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can I suggest that anyone that posts my local does/does not give free samples also puts the branch location?
  • Chia wrote: »
    I am all for taking free stuff from the Body Shop, but just wanted to add a reminder that it is now owned by L'oreal, in which Nestle has a large and profitable share. Worth keeping in mind if you are considering getting on the 'boycott Nestle' bandwagon (and I would definitely encourage you to do so - just Google to find out all about it).

Surely the fact thats its L'oreal is enough reason to not go in there?!? :confused: Shame I used to love Body Shop stuff :( Dam morals
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure