Claim your free little book of gin by the ice co

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 4 June 2019 at 3:55PM in Freebies (no spend required)
A book full of all things gin!
Gin is the hottest trend right now and us Brits can't seem to get enough of it... including us at The Ice Co.
That’s why we’ve created this book, full to the brim of gin inspiration. We've worked with our favourite gin brands to create recipes along with Q&A's to get to know them. You'll also find a list of our top 5 distillery tours, The Ice Co's Official Gin Cocktail, gin baked goodies and pairings, an interview with our friends at Double Dutch and plenty more.

Claim yours for free below!

https://www.theiceco.co.uk/gin-book/

Closing date:Closes when 1000 books are claimed.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 4 Jun:

If you go online to The Ice Co, you can get a free copy of The Little Book of Gin. To claim the freebie, you need to enter your name, address, email address, date of birth and select how you heard about the giveaway, although you can opt out of further marketing.

The freebies are available on a first come, first serve basis and the offer will end once all 1,000 books are claimed, so go quickly if this is something you’d like. You must be over 18 to claim the freebie and only one book can be claimed per person – they’ll be sent out within 30 days of claiming. For full terms and conditions, see The Ice Co.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure