InstaGC chat in 2017

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cs1986 wrote: »
    Does anybody else find Engageme.tv a bit of a joke? You need to watch 3 ads for 0.85 points. That would be good if it actually played any ads, it just seems to play video after video so my ticker never changes past playing 1 of 3.

I have this issue with engageme on swagbucks too, just seems like a bit of a farce.

I have it running and do for my referrals.

If you find video not crediting try different ones like app trailers or gaming.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Enter 12-5-2017 at instagc.com/codes/ for 3 free points.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• economum
    economum Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Tolteca87 wrote: »
    Putting in the effort to open up the Target section on Minute Stuff is worth it and really adds up for easy clicks every day.

Yep - it opens up the 1.6 point clicks but the thing I like most is that this can be done on a tablet whereas many of the other earning opportunities can't.

Doing it on a tablet also protects against dodgy links - there are clicks to a few sites that have been blocked by my isp for being dodgy.
  • zugzwang
    zugzwang Posts: 520 Forumite
    Each to their own, but I cash out to Paypal.

Computer says:

Cash out to Mastercard- 672 points for £5
    Cash out to Paypal - 672 points = $6.72 which at current exchange rate is £5.02
    Cash out to Amazon- you need 800 points to get £5 Amazon voucher.

By the way, EnrageMe also has an app which is working well just now if youve a spare phone or two.

I don't think video earnings will be as good after Christmas, but we shall see!
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    zugzwang wrote: »
    Maybe they are temporarily banning because they have two many users? I think it'lll be a third party serving up the vids and they maybe can't use so much traffic.

There's very few video so far in UK from what i see. I get golf one, cycling one all the time. Usual story, US has multiple playlists.

I like that its lean and doesn't crash browser though (unlike alternatives), so will use as much as possible.

BTW worth trying engageme app sometime. It credits points to website of your choice - so rewards with igc Normally 0.7 points per 3 video, but they seem to have growing pains there too.

How do you add the website that you want for the app please, I downloaded it but can't see how to add that anywhere
  • zugzwang
    zugzwang Posts: 520 Forumite
    How do you add the website that you want for the app please, I downloaded it but can't see how to add that anywhere

Look for "Link New Account" on menu.

Menu appears when you swipe right on home screen or there's an icon to tap at the top.

Im talking Android by the way, I don't know anything about those funny eye phones.

HTH.
  • vampire-girl
    Only thing showing on menu is the list of the videos on the ipad.

Will install it on android if I have room cheapie phone slowly dying. thanks
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Only thing showing on menu is the list of the videos on the ipad.

Will install it on android if I have room cheapie phone slowly dying. thanks

Have you registered an account?

I think instagc. Grab points and a few others are available to link to.

For swagbucks you don't link. You play the videos through swGbucks
  • vampire-girl
    yes I registered an account but got it on android phone now, thanks I linked InstaGC and grabpoints to it. Seems ok so far
  • Itisme_2
    Itisme_2 Posts: 152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've just joined InstaGC, and have done a few things on there so far, including some CrowdFlower tasks.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback