Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• musogirl295
    Options
    Just got back from my early scan. All looks good! Saw the heartbeat. Got some pictures but they are very difficult to make out. The size puts my dates back a couple of days which I was expecting. Hopefully I'll get a date through soon for the 12 week scan.
  • keza
    keza Posts: 1,309 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    had my booking in appointment on friday which went well, although was long! also managed to have my flu jab while my son was having his up his nose.

got my scan on friday 13th haha although i suspect it will be too early for them to do all the checks they need to do as my cycles were quite long and they have dated my 3 weeks more than i am (currently 7 weeks today according to my dates)

not much sickness at the moment although i do have to just eat what i fancy, when i fancy it. cant plan much meal wise at the moment. peanut butter on toast before bed is a good one. anyone else lacking sickness at 7 weeks?

is anyone else having their second and struggling to keep a growing bump out of sight. i fear im going to have to tell work in a week or so as im really stuggling to hide it. ive been out of my normal jeans and leggings for around 2 weeks now.
    Current Mortgage balance - £348,607.76/£395,999.
    Tesco - £9,757.91
    HSBC - £7,186.54
  • musogirl295
    Options
    Sickness is very much in residence for me Keza! And it started 3 weeks sooner than it did with DD!

I don't have the problem with other people noticing as I am a larger lady but I have been finding my clothes uncomfortable already. Going to get fitted for maternity bras at the weekend as I find that the wires are really pushing into my chest and making me feel short of breath.
  • pm04gn
    pm04gn Posts: 280 Forumite
    Options
    Exciting that you had a nice scan Musogirl

I haven't been sick at all but am still battling nausea most of the day. Eating makes it go away briefly but then it returns with a vengeance! Feel sorry for those of you vomiting.

It's my first so no sign of a bump. Must be really hard to keep number two a secret with it appearing so quickly.

I had my private nuchal scan today and everything looks good. My dates have been moved forward 2 days so will be 12 weeks tomorrow and off to the next thread. Daunting stuff.
    Baby looked very much like as little human and was moving around nicely. Although the sonographer struggled to get the nt measurement as the cheeky thing was too busy relaxing and using my uterus like a hammock.

Got to tell my dad and a few other family members today. Both my dad and my grandad asked if it was planned. I'm 28 and have been married for nearly two years of course it was planned. The cheek of it!
    Everyone is really pleased which is nice.
  • tiny_courageous
    Options
    Just popping in due to a surprise BFP, we were NTNP but it took over a year to fall pregnant last time so didn't expect anything to happen really. DS is 16 months, and I reckon I'm around 5+2 at the moment so still early days.
  • pm04gn
    pm04gn Posts: 280 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome tiny_courageous hope your stay is uneventful.
  • Magpie27
    Magpie27 Posts: 435 Forumite
    Options
    Hi girls hope everyone is well been a bit quiet as I've been worrying about my 12 week scan I was expecting bad news after all the brown spotting I had. But had my scan yesterday and all was good one bouncy little baby waving at us, sonographer was pleased with the nuchal measurement just need to wait for our blood test results. My dates got changed due date is now 4th August.

I actually still can't quiet believe it we have been having fertility treatment for 2 years and after the MC in 2013 I never thought this day would come :D
  • Magpie27
    Magpie27 Posts: 435 Forumite
    Options
    keza wrote: »
    is anyone else having their second and struggling to keep a growing bump out of sight. i fear im going to have to tell work in a week or so as im really stuggling to hide it. ive been out of my normal jeans and leggings for around 2 weeks now.

Yes I have been struggling for a few weeks now only have about 5/6 tops I can wear which cover it, I'm not telling work until next Tuesday so still got a few days to hide it.
  • Wellyboots6
    Wellyboots6 Posts: 2,735 Forumite
    Options
    Scan tomorrow due to one-sided lower abdominal pain.
    Worried :(
  • musogirl295
    Options
    katy721 wrote: »
    Scan tomorrow due to one-sided lower abdominal pain.
    Worried :(

Hope it goes ok for you tomorrow and that there's nothing to worry about.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback