Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Comments

• Thanks. I've got all the emails and I'll screenshot my PayPal as well to back it up.

Wonder if they'll try to refuse it because I signed up with a different email address than the one I used for SB...

Wee bit of an update on this.

I got very lucky. I was expecting it to be a bit of a slog to get it credited but I submitted my ticket at 8pm on Saturday night and had the SB credited to my account within the hour!
  • katydo12
    katydo12 Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I'm clicking the daily search on the to do list but I'm unsure how it actually works, do I need to make a purchase in order to get the SB from a search??
    on the road to recovery..:o
  • vandanfc
    vandanfc Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    katydo12 wrote: »
    I'm clicking the daily search on the to do list but I'm unsure how it actually works, do I need to make a purchase in order to get the SB from a search??

Search is a purely random thing. It can happen at any time of the day with any phrase. There are certain "windows" when a search is more likely. Now is one of them. Also look at the first post in this thread and click the links for a random search that MIGHT result in sb's.
  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Instant survey 1 question on a logo 4sb
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Sigh... I ordered two £25 Mastercards last week, they arrived this afternoon, great. First card worked no problem (added it to my EE account so my phone bill will be a grand total of £3 this month, yay!)

Went to add the second code to my wallet... "Oops, there was a problem. This token has already been added to a wallet. Please log in to view it."

Rinse and repeat half a dozen times, contact support, who ask for the gift card code that I'm unable to view... :(

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• thanos23
    thanos23 Posts: 160 Forumite
    paddyp wrote: »
    I tried to log in to my account today, having last logged in on Friday. My password wasn't accepted. After a few attempts I got a message saying my account had been deactivated. I had over 2k points.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, I emailed them querying why, and then replied to the automatic reply asking them to respond. It took a few weeks but they finally did and said that I had been using a VPN and they would let me off this once. I've been more careful since but it's irritating as VPNs are pretty mainstream and it seems unreasonable to ban their use on the site.
  • To do list bonuses today are 3 and 8 sb
  • In my inbox , a foxy bingo click through for 2sb
    Mortgage-free wannabe!
  • I wonder if anyone has any suggestions for me to try. I restored my tablet to factory settings - when I logged into the Swagbucks site all appeared well until I tried to do a 70sb survey. Here I was directed to the US site when I went to fill in my demographics. But on the home page the offers for the UK were showing so it had recognised the country I lived it. My tablet is set for the UK so I am not sure how to get around this. I have contacted customer support but have only received a generic response so am uncertain what my next step is.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    daffydog wrote: »
    I wonder if anyone has any suggestions for me to try. I restored my tablet to factory settings - when I logged into the Swagbucks site all appeared well until I tried to do a 70sb survey. Here I was directed to the US site when I went to fill in my demographics. But on the home page the offers for the UK were showing so it had recognised the country I lived it. My tablet is set for the UK so I am not sure how to get around this. I have contacted customer support but have only received a generic response so am uncertain what my next step is.
    An initial automated generic reply is standard customer service for Swagbucks, you need to reply to that response, either explaining the problem or saying something like this is still an issue please refer to the supplied information, to get a response from a real human being. They've sorted such problems for moneysavers before.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure