PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Comments

• Cauliflower cheese soup, home made croutons and crusty bread for lunch today and supper will be Bratwurst, sweet potato fries and peas from the freezer followed by the rest of yesterdays apple crumble and some fat free Greek yoghurt. Coffee of course!
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Just picked up two half price pizzas at Aldi.... one for the freezer and, as it's Friday, I might even cook and eat the whole of the second one :)

Yes, I know a pizza is two portions.... but I might still manage to force my way through a whole one across the entire evening :)

Not sure which to eat though and which to freeze (after I've cut it in half)... got the chicken one and the meat one.
    https://www.aldi.co.uk/cajun-chicken-american-hot-pizza/p/071729221317001
  • PN cut them both in half and freeze two different halves together for your next pizzafest and then enjoy the two different flavours today too.
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,509 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    PN - The American ant is our DS2's favourite - enjoy pizza night :D

Being treated to a meal out tonight, there is an Italian restaurant here that's been run by the same family since 1953 - I don't think their menu or decor has changed since, but it lovely, great food, helpful, friendly staff and who can resist crepe Suzette flamed at your table (I know it's French, don't care :rotfl:). It was THE Restaurant to be seen in in the 80's - May have to hunt out my shoulder pads :T
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • Mash, GF Pork Sausages, Caramelised Onions and Leeks for us this evening :drool:.
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Its Friday

Ive had an extremely hard day ( week)

ITS CHIP DAY :D

Hes having gammon, egg and chips, Im having fishfingers and you know something? I cant wait lol
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Still feeling bleugh, so it may well be egg and soldiers or beans on toast
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Poor Kerri! feel better love xxx.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Poor Kerri! feel better love xxx.

Thank you, it's just a cold but I can't seem to shift it and I'm constantly struggling to clear the congestion. OH asked if I wanted to go out tonight....so I'm currently sat under a blanket in the sofa while he watches the football :rotfl: I think that covers that response.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Gnocchi and pesto for us tonight.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family