Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jamels2
    • By jamels2 15th Jan 20, 7:37 PM
    • 417Posts
    • 52Thanks
    jamels2
    123 reg web builder
    • 15th Jan 20, 7:37 PM
    123 reg web builder 15th Jan 20 at 7:37 PM
    Hi all
    My friend wants a basic website doing, just 3/4 pages, a few photos nothing too fancy.
    He uses 123reg for the domain and hosting and it appears he has a website builder package already signed up for a introductory special offer.
    I just wondered if anyone has used this and if it's any good?
    The website needs to work well on a phone and tablet and also be ready for SEO stuff to get search results.
    I had a quick look at the web builder and got a bit confused as the blank template has several pages with things like a video of the company etc which we don't need.
    If the builder is too complex for a beginner , are 123 any good at doing the site for you?
    Many thanks
Page 1
    • dan958
    • By dan958 16th Jan 20, 2:33 PM
    • 355 Posts
    • 617 Thanks
    dan958
    • 16th Jan 20, 2:33 PM
    • 16th Jan 20, 2:33 PM
    Never used it before, but on their websites it says the website is responsive (so will work well on phone, tablet, and PC), and they say they offer SEO tools.

It would be good for a beginner, as that it who this type of software is aimed at.

The other big name you may want to look into is Wix.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

147Posts Today

2,224Users online

Martin's Twitter