Comments

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Todays To Do list bonuses
    One step from complete 3sb
    To do list bonus 7sb

A new 300sb Swago starts Monday.
  • New swago's started, no spins again, and you need to refer a friend, redeem a gift card, enter a swagstake plus earn points from play and your referral to complete the board.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • New swago's started, no spins again, and you need to refer a friend, redeem a gift card, enter a swagstake plus earn points from play and your referral to complete the board.

The only way I could get any SBs from this is if I visit a site and "Activate the Swag Button Banner". I assume this means downloading the Swag Button extension - so, yet again, I've lost any interest in Swago.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    The only way I could get any SBs from this is if I visit a site and "Activate the Swag Button Banner". I assume this means downloading the Swag Button extension - so, yet again, I've lost any interest in Swago.

A whole 5 SB is available for the second column but needs daily goal and todo list completion (so the mobile app required if the swagbutton is not downloaded) to go with 3 shop visits.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Instant for 19sb, a few questions on mindfulness :)

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• Gold Survey PMR241-23442904 100SB for 20mins A little bit complicated but no more than about 8 mins
  • Revenue Universe offer for 19SB (currently double SB today) - A Where's Wally type quiz. It's called "Brush up on your old school gaming knowledge" on Rev Universe but called 'Catch The Unicorn' on other offer walls. You have to get all the answers right, only takes a couple of minutes and credited as soon as I answered the last question. :)

Answers to the quiz here: https://www.quizzestoanswers.com/2019/10/can-you-find-unicorn-quiz-answers-2.html/ (watch for pop-ups)
  • Revenue Universe - "Super Free Slots" - 40 pts - just register on the free offers is Sky or Paddy Power - you don't need to go so far as entering bank or card details.
  • MollyDolly wrote: »
    Revenue Universe - "Super Free Slots" - 40 pts - just register on the free offers is Sky or Paddy Power - you don't need to go so far as entering bank or card details.

Two very easy surveys that only take a couple of mins:

19681941 - 50sb on gambling

23288963 - 38sb on kids gaming

Peanut Labs - 39sb DW Gym Workout On Us - credits on any email submit.:)
  • Hello, I'm looking for an extra income, how much do you guys earn with Swagbucks in a monthly base?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure