Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • misstara
    • By misstara 28th Mar 18, 10:20 PM
    • 2,876Posts
    • 20,341Thanks
    misstara
    NST April 2018: April Fool's Challenge
    • 28th Mar 18, 10:20 PM
    NST April 2018: April Fool's Challenge 28th Mar 18 at 10:20 PM
    Welcome to NST April 2018, the April Fool's challenge.

Aim for at least 15 NSDs. Usual exceptions apply, you won't lose a NSD for ys items, petrol or medical expenses.
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest.
    Report in every day. The daily support from this thread will keep you on track
    Interests - is there any hobbies that you'd like to take up or perhaps an old hobby that you'd like to start again. This is the month to do it, let us know what you plan to do
    Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - wear a bright scarf, get your eyebrows done, have a bath, put on your fave perfume.

Find time to get outside. Lighter nights are now here so get out in the garden, go for a walk. Fresh air is good for everyone
    Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. It's up to you how you do this - overtime at work, saving money on the food bill, selling items.
    Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives.
    Lose one bad habit. Mine's is a food related one but it can be anything you like.
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes.

So that's the challenge, who's up for it?
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 £10458.09 Now £0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 £2302.75 Now £570.94 (75.2% paid)
    Car debt Nov 2017 £797.68 Now £406.58 (49% paid) + monthly payments £146.82 9/60
    Emergency fund - £77.04/£1000. Car fund - £240/£1000.
    Mini Targets in September
    Exercise target - 2/16. Groceries target £74.23/£200. NSD target 6/20.
Page 3
    • lcc86
    • By lcc86 31st Mar 18, 3:03 PM
    • 1,051 Posts
    • 3,551 Thanks
    lcc86
    Sorry I should've added that I might not be able to check in every day, am currently doing my dissertation for uni which is taking up a lot of my free time, but I'll do my best!
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5124473 - my original diary
    £920/£1000 EF £500 saved for household jobs
    Debt free and in the black for the first time in 11 years
    • bizzie
    • By bizzie 31st Mar 18, 5:15 PM
    • 181 Posts
    • 2,158 Thanks
    bizzie
    Can I sign up for this month please.
    Groceries 282.84/300.00 Personal Spend /100.00
    NST September #22 NSD 12/15 @20/09/18
    Goals for 2018: Balance in
    Self: Health: Wealth :
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 31st Mar 18, 5:36 PM
    • 5,218 Posts
    • 41,303 Thanks
    DawnW
    Thanks Miss Tara for this month's challenge
    A new month, a clean slate
    My aims /plans for April will be as follows:

Aim for at least 15 NSDs. - I will try. I personally don't count an NSD unless I don't spend anything at all, apart from Direct Debit bills or business expenses which I obviously account for elsewhere
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest. - no debts nowadays, but our savings have taken a hit over the last few months, so it would be good to start to put some of that back
    Report in every day - I am a bit rubbish at this, but will try
    Interests - I can't wait till the weather gets better and I can do more in the garden!
    Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - I will think about this. I have an operation scheduled for the middle of the month so will be especially kind to myself after that I am not a 'pampering' type but do enjoy a bubble bath, perfume, moisturiser and lipsalve. That is about as far as it goes

Find time to get outside - I have had a painful hip problem which is slowly improving, so I want to get back to going for walks, and doing the garden. The lighter evenings should help with this, and it would be great if it would ever stop raining!
    Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings - I will try to do this. I have lots of food in, so will only be buying items to go with what we already have
    Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives. - Will do.
    Lose one bad habit - Eating too much - need to get the weight down!
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes. - will try

This month's challenge budgets will be:

Groceries - 250.00
    Pet food - 18.00 (will need to buy big bag this month)
    Diesel - £80
    Presents - £60 (family birthdays)
    Toiletries and cleaning supplies - £30
    Last edited by DawnW; 01-04-2018 at 12:48 PM.

• shabbychic12
    • By shabbychic12 31st Mar 18, 8:51 PM
    • 92 Posts
    • 521 Thanks
    shabbychic12
    Me too please - have loved being part of the earlier challenges
    2018 declutter and destress.
    2018 early retirement wannabe
    Save 12k in 2018 £1182/£12000:
    £28/week saver
    All this saving l'm turning into my Dad
    • Kerry Woman
    • By Kerry Woman 31st Mar 18, 8:54 PM
    • 2,457 Posts
    • 23,941 Thanks
    Kerry Woman
    Aim for at least 15 NSDs. Will aim for the 15.
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest. No debt, but will put money into my savings.
    Report in every day. Will do.
    Interests - is there any hobbies that you'd like to take up or perhaps an old hobby that you'd like to start again. This is the month to do it, let us know what you plan to do Must dig out some cross stitch to do.
    Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - wear a bright scarf, get your eyebrows done, have a bath, put on your fave perfume. Will put deep sea salts in the bath, so it will benefit me in a few ways. Also some self care.
    Find time to get outside. Lighter nights are now here so get out in the garden, go for a walk. Fresh air is good for everyone Will make a big effort to go out for a walk each day if possible.
    Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. It's up to you how you do this - overtime at work, saving money on the food bill, selling items. Will seriously have to look at saving money on my food bill then put what I save to be put into my savings account.
    Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives. Have checked cupboards and freezer. Will use what I have in first, before doing a medium sized shop and only do a top up if and when.
    Lose one bad habit. Mine's is a food related one but it can be anything you like. Cut the amount of times I spend on social media etc.
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes. Will do.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2018
    Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
    NST September: Sunshine Challenge NSD 16/20
    • swimminginaseaofdebt
    • By swimminginaseaofdebt 31st Mar 18, 9:10 PM
    • 815 Posts
    • 5,074 Thanks
    swimminginaseaofdebt
    Evening everyone

Have set myself the following goals for the month:
    • 15 NSDs
    • £350 for food/entertainment
    • Generate £93 extra income - to go towards debts/savings
    • Donate 1 item a week to the food bank
    • Batch cook for the little one - try out some new recipes as I've got caught in the trap of feeding him the same 7 or 8 meals
    • Take my sister to Tony Macaronis for her birthday lunch - she has agreed to visit earlier in the day and midweek as it is cheaper and she knows I'm watching the pennies
    • Catch up on my goodreads challenge - want to read 50 books this year but I'm 3 behind target
    • Get a week ahead on my Open University course - the aim is not to be completing my final assignment the night before the deadline when the time comes
    Debt 1 - £182.93/£2538
    SPC11 #564
    • FrankieM
    • By FrankieM 1st Apr 18, 9:47 AM
    • 2,080 Posts
    • 18,968 Thanks
    FrankieM
    Morning
    Okay, this is my plan for the month:

Aim for at least 15 NSDs. Usual exceptions apply, you won't lose a NSD for ys items, petrol or medical expenses. Will start tracking
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest.I use 'extra' money for debt repayment currently.
    Report in every day. The daily support from this thread will keep you on track I'll be here. I'll definately be needing the support to get me through!
    Interests - is there any hobbies that you'd like to take up or perhaps an old hobby that you'd like to start again. This is the month to do it, let us know what you plan to do I want to start meditating every day, probably in the evening
    Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - wear a bright scarf, get your eyebrows done, have a bath, put on your fave perfume.I'm also not really a pamper girl, but I think it would be good for me to make that extra effort before I leave the house.

Find time to get outside. Lighter nights are now here so get out in the garden, go for a walk. Fresh air is good for everyone I'm going to try to go for a walk every day.
    Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. It's up to you how you do this - overtime at work, saving money on the food bill, selling items. My 20% extra is £230. I'm not sure I'll manage the whole lot but I'll try to pick up a bit more weekend work and make a start on my ever growing list of survey sites
    Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives.I did a load of batch cooking on Friday, which I will continue to add to. My main day out was yesterday and I don't have anything else planned so far but will try to do low/no spend where I can.
    Lose one bad habit. Mine's is a food related one but it can be anything you like.I'm going to work on dropping the snacking.
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes.Will do
    Pay off Debt by Christmas 2018 #59
    £13,406.26/ £6993.17
    • x_raphael_xx
    • By x_raphael_xx 1st Apr 18, 10:36 AM
    • 3,581 Posts
    • 18,567 Thanks
    x_raphael_xx
    Happy April peeps, I'm in again this month.

Aim for at least 15 25 NSDs. I managed 23 NSDs last month, was hoping to try for a spend free month (grocerys & bills excluded), but I'm off to Brighton for my marathon on 13th, so will need to spend on meals etc. Going to try for 25 NSDs.
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest. Mums DD set to come out tues.
    Report in every day. The daily support from this thread will keep you on track I will try!
    Interests - is there any hobbies that you'd like to take up or perhaps an old hobby that you'd like to start again. This is the month to do it, let us know what you plan to do I would like to find some time for more gaming, and I need to practice for my sax exam. I find it very hard to commit to 30 mins practice a day, but it's something I need to do!
    Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - wear a bright scarf, get your eyebrows done, have a bath, put on your fave perfume. I'm currently enjoying a very long lie-in after my long week at work. BF brought me breakfast in bed this morning and I've just been snuggling with the pup while he's at work.

Find time to get outside. Lighter nights are now here so get out in the garden, go for a walk. Fresh air is good for everyone Got a couple of weeks training left before the Marathon. Need to keep consistant in these last few days, 12 miles today begins my taper though, so I can ease up a little.
    Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. It's up to you how you do this - overtime at work, saving money on the food bill, selling items. Mums debt is down to £2000, I'm squeezing out every penny I can to pay her off by August.
    Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives. Got my trip to Brigthon (one meal out is free thanks to vouchers from my mum at xmas). Will also need to pay for my music exam before the closing date.
    Lose one bad habit. Mine's is a food related one but it can be anything you like. I think mine will be my lack of sax practice. My exam will cost £95, so I do not want to waste the money. I need to commit to practicing.
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes. Today I am grateful for a long lazy lie-in
    Debt Free as of 17/01/2009 Turtle Power!!
    Sept NSD's - 0/20 / Lose weight 1 lbs / 50 lbs
    EF Challenger #36 £000/£1500
    • indigowarrior
    • By indigowarrior 1st Apr 18, 10:55 AM
    • 671 Posts
    • 5,045 Thanks
    indigowarrior
    Morning everyone! Hope you ate plenty of chocolate! My friend bought me an egg so I am happy! I think today will obviously be a NSD due to the fact everywhere is shut. Already 50p up on surveys.
    #545- SPC September No Spend 4/15
    • lcc86
    • By lcc86 1st Apr 18, 11:21 AM
    • 1,051 Posts
    • 3,551 Thanks
    lcc86
    No. 16 checking in. Today will be a NSD, I've been volunteering this morning and will be off to horse ride later (paid for by standing order). Volunteering finished early so have come home to do a couple of hours studying before riding later (no rest for the wicked!).

Today I'm grateful for getting a good night's sleep and for volunteering with lovely people.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5124473 - my original diary
    £920/£1000 EF £500 saved for household jobs
    Debt free and in the black for the first time in 11 years
    • misstara
    • By misstara 1st Apr 18, 11:28 AM
    • 2,876 Posts
    • 20,341 Thanks
    misstara
    Morning turtles

Aim for at least 15 NSDs. Usual exceptions apply, you won't lose a NSD for ys items, petrol or medical expenses. I really struggled with NSDs last month so will aim for 15 this month.
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest. Done.
    Report in every day. The daily support from this thread will keep you on track I usually struggle with this so will make more of an effort this month.
    Interests - is there any hobbies that you'd like to take up or perhaps an old hobby that you'd like to start again. This is the month to do it, let us know what you plan to do Since I got my car, I barely walk anywhere so this month I'm going to start walking more. I've also signed myself up to do a 26 mile charity walk in June which gives me more incentive to stick to this. I also haven't been running for ages so would like to get back into this.
    Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - wear a bright scarf, get your eyebrows done, have a bath, put on your fave perfume. I generally don't take much care of my appearance but over the last month or so I've been trying to make a bit more of an effort and I think it makes a difference to how I feel so want to continue.
    Find time to get outside. Lighter nights are now here so get out in the garden, go for a walk. Fresh air is good for everyone I'm going to aim to get out for a walk or run 4 times a week.
    I also need to sort the garden out.

Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. It's up to you how you do this - overtime at work, saving money on the food bill, selling items.Last month I managed to pay off just over £275 of the debt so this month I'm aiming for £330. So far I've paid £103.58 so quite a bit to go
    Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives. I've budgeted £200 for food/cleaning/toiletries, £60 for petrol and £90 for social.
    Lose one bad habit. Mine's is a food related one but it can be anything you like. I love crisps especially kettle chips and can quite easily polish off a sharing bag in one sitting . This month I will limit myself to one small packet of crisps a week.
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes. Will do.
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 £10458.09 Now £0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 £2302.75 Now £570.94 (75.2% paid)
    Car debt Nov 2017 £797.68 Now £406.58 (49% paid) + monthly payments £146.82 9/60
    Emergency fund - £77.04/£1000. Car fund - £240/£1000.
    Mini Targets in September
    Exercise target - 2/16. Groceries target £74.23/£200. NSD target 6/20.
    • Igamogam
    • By Igamogam 1st Apr 18, 11:42 AM
    • 5,580 Posts
    • 45,789 Thanks
    Igamogam
    Please count me in for April I didnt fall off the wagon in March just didnt post - illness, work commitments and a last minute get away for some real snow and alpine sun . I will pop back later with my plans such as they are but the 20% challenge will help me this month as I need to get back on Eb*y etc - can't earn extra money through work as there is no overtime..........
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat'
    • a_silver_lining
    • By a_silver_lining 1st Apr 18, 12:17 PM
    • 326 Posts
    • 892 Thanks
    a_silver_lining
    Spent yesterday, which wasn't planned So thought I would check in here with a better plan.

Aim for at least 15 NSDs. I will aim high for 20.
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest. Direct debits all set up. I pay £650 of my £1650 income (1250 plus £400 from partner) leaving me £250ish after bills for food and fun etc.
    Report in every day. The daily support from this thread will keep you on track
    Interests - is there any hobbies that you'd like to take up or perhaps an old hobby that you'd like to start again. This is the month to do it, let us know what you plan to do I have been keeping up with gardening. I would like to start doing artwork again. A friend is building me a table, which I will have in a few weeks and so will have an area dedicated for it... I could think about fitting it into my routine earlier though.
    Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - wear a bright scarf, get your eyebrows done, have a bath, put on your fave perfume. Going to the gym would be the ultimate expression of love. Filing my nails and plucking my eyebrows could be good mini things.

Find time to get outside. Lighter nights are now here so get out in the garden, go for a walk. Fresh air is good for everyone About to head outside now to garden. Have done an hour gardening on any day off since afew weeks ago.
    Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. It's up to you how you do this - overtime at work, saving money on the food bill, selling items. Umming and ahhing here... £60 to savings would be good... Probably do a few more ebay bits
    Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives. Would be good to use up the freezer today as needs a defrost. I have two social days planned and need to budget for this.
    Lose one bad habit. Mine's is a food related one but it can be anything you like. No coffee or food bought at work... I've done four days since payday so may manage here.
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes. will check in later.
    19/12/14: Spent 10 years of savings!!
    ..... to buy my first home.

2018: 2.4k personal savings --- Family Loan (3.6k paid direct + 2.75k in saver + 425.21 saver 2) 6775.21/ 10K paid 67.75%
    Extra cash made 2018: 927.93
    • LavenderBee
    • By LavenderBee 1st Apr 18, 4:58 PM
    • 303 Posts
    • 1,553 Thanks
    LavenderBee
    Aim for at least 15 NSDs. Usual exceptions apply, you won't lose a NSD for ys items, petrol or medical expenses - Aiming for 18. I do include transport, yellow stickers, medical expenses and diesel though. Anything that isn't a direct debit!
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest. - No debt anymore thanks to MSE Savings paid into
    Report in every day. The daily support from this thread will keep you on track - Will try
    Interests - is there any hobbies that you'd like to take up or perhaps an old hobby that you'd like to start again. This is the month to do it, let us know what you plan to do - I need to carry on knitting giant blanket squares for unborn little one. I'd like to read a bit more when the pregsomnia hits too (a regular occurrence!), decided we will not renew Amazon Prime membership after August so I want to make best use of the free Kindle books until then. I have pilates exercises to do daily for my dodgy pelvis.
    Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - wear a bright scarf, get your eyebrows done, have a bath, put on your fave perfume.Allowing a daily warm bath to soothe my aches and pains. I'm already the sort that doesn't even go downstairs without mascara on!

Find time to get outside. Lighter nights are now here so get out in the garden, go for a walk. Fresh air is good for everyone Difficult on crutches does feel like I'm missing spring
    Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. It's up to you how you do this - overtime at work, saving money on the food bill, selling items. Overpaid savings by 40% so far
    Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives. Done, one human birthday with present, two human birthdays on card only (will use cards from stash) and 2 pet adoption birthdays
    Lose one bad habit. Mine's is a food related one but it can be anything you like. Husband is abroad for a month, my aim is not to stuff my face with chocolate just because he isn't here to see it
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes - will try

Budgets:
    Groceries = £200, came well under last month and it's just me at home in April. Planning to use up some odd things in the cupboards! Would love this to come in at 100...
    Personal spends = £85 to include one birthday present, all my hospital parking, anything that's just for me
    Diesel = £60. Spent £60 last month and think I *may* be able to get away with it again.

Money put aside towards pet expenses, a budget for non-consumable things for the house (this is likely to be spent this month on plastic boxes for all the things I'm sorting out), and any annual payments. Going to try and not spend anything else on unborn little one this month unless paid for in vouchers/loyalty points.
    Last edited by LavenderBee; 03-04-2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Being more stringent with my budgets!
    • Kerry Woman
    • By Kerry Woman 1st Apr 18, 5:35 PM
    • 2,457 Posts
    • 23,941 Thanks
    Kerry Woman
    NSD today 1/15
    Did get out a cross stitch kit today, not started as yet. Done some of my jigsaw puzzle today and mindful colouring. If I have a few interests on the go, it will be a bit of variety for me.
    Also looking at ways to improve my spiritual wellbeing. Do not attend church anymore. Got bible and other books already in.
    Grateful for:
    Making a start on doing something positive with my time.
    Having a chilled out day.
    Looking at small and positive things to achieve each day especially during the Easter holidays when I have more time on my hands.
    Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
    NST September: Sunshine Challenge NSD 16/20
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 1st Apr 18, 5:58 PM
    • 7,698 Posts
    • 58,088 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Another one who got an NSD today. Yay! It feels so good to get one on the 1st of the month.

Dd and I spent some time this afternoon taking photos of items to try to sell. It'll have to wait a couple of days as we are off to visit mum for a few days tomorrow, but it's a start.

Today Iam grateful for church (Kerry Woman - hope you can find somewhere to go, or some activity to fill the 'gap'), for a dry day, for nice bus drivers, for dd deciding that we would give the eggs we were given at church to some homeless people, for this afternoon's photo session, for time with dd, for dd enjoying her Easter egg hunt, for putting more things in the charity shop bag, for having a 2-week stretch off work.
    NST September Sunshine #4; NSD 8/21; Ex 8/21 ; craft 7 (121); remove 32 (621)
    2018 Pay off: £3437; 2
    018 sell £49.10; WLOSW 1/10

Mortgage £19,614 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • Puddleglum
    • By Puddleglum 1st Apr 18, 6:08 PM
    • 562 Posts
    • 4,637 Thanks
    Puddleglum
    Aim for at least 15 NSDs. Decided to use our NT cards and got seduced by the coffee shop, oops
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest. Done
    Report in every day. The daily support from this thread will keep you on track Will try, promise!
    Interests - is there any hobbies that you'd like to take up or perhaps an old hobby that you'd like to start again. This is the month to do it, let us know what you plan to do Knitting. Haven't done any since I lost the pattern for DS jumper. Am repurposing the yarn to make a jumper for myself.
    Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - wear a bright scarf, get your eyebrows done, have a bath, put on your fave perfume. Bath time

Find time to get outside. Lighter nights are now here so get out in the garden, go for a walk. Fresh air is good for everyone Good walk achieved today.
    Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. It's up to you how you do this - overtime at work, saving money on the food bill, selling items. Work in progress, will let you know how I get on.
    Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives. On it and will complete budget this evening
    Lose one bad habit. Mine's is a food related one but it can be anything you like. will get on with it.
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes. I am so grateful that I no longer have brain fog.
    "A thousand candles can be lit from a single candle without shortening the life of that candle."

Pay off debts and save 2018. Time to turn my life around (candle moment).
    • CosmicZebra
    • By CosmicZebra 1st Apr 18, 6:59 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 328 Thanks
    CosmicZebra
    NSD- easier because it is Sunday. I don't have many NSDs as a rule, but will try to stick to essentials.
    Reporting in- will try my best
    Interests- I'm going to start veg growing
    Love yourself- I am quite vain anyway
    Outdoors- had a 2 hour walk in the forest with OH, DS and dog today. It was perfect.
    Overpay- I don't have debts, but I overpay the mortgage and save every month
    Organise- will get back on the weekly meal planner
    Lose a habit- I am going to learn to leave work at work.
    Gratitudes- my OH and DS make me so happy
    Savings from frugal & simple living:
    Jan ISA& Save Acc £1600 Mort o/paid £250
    Feb ISA&save acc £1330.89 Mort o/paid£500
    March ISA&save ac£811.35 mort o/paid £250
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 1st Apr 18, 7:17 PM
    • 5,218 Posts
    • 41,303 Thanks
    DawnW
    Checking in 1 / 30
    NSD today, great to be able to start off the month with one

Grateful for a dry, reasonably nice day, being able to get out in the garden to do a few things, a roast dinner, and a warm stove to sit next to now it has got colder

• Jonesy88
    • By Jonesy88 1st Apr 18, 8:01 PM
    • 942 Posts
    • 3,686 Thanks
    Jonesy88
    Can I join in again please?

It's been a spend day to start the month with a purchase of a birthday present.
    DF by Xmas 2018: #83 £1,500/£15,000 10%
    SPC 7: #135 | VSP 2018: #23 £1.60 | MFW 7.78% | NSDs 0/15
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

244Posts Today

3,200Users online

Martin's Twitter