Dermol Lotion 500ml

My '7 by Summer' list

1. No17 Brow Pencil
    2. Givenchy mini mascara
    3. [STRIKE]Rimmel Colour Boost Lip Crayon - Keep Mauvin[/STRIKE]
    4. [STRIKE]Benefit Throb Blush - would like to hit pan[/STRIKE]
    5. [STRIKE]Smashbox Full Exposure mascara - full size[/STRIKE]
    6. [STRIKE]Revlon Colourstay Foundation normal/combination[/STRIKE]
    7. Benefit Champagne Pink Eyeshadow single from Big Beautiful Eyes Palette.

Obviously my clear out has impacted my 7 by Summer list. I will swap in my Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and my The Balm Down Boy blush which I will try to hit pan on. I will call the mascara a uu as it had been open for 6 month at least.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • sunny_money
    sunny_money Posts: 361 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    dolly84 wrote: »
    sunny_money - I used to use a few things from Neals Yard years ago and the prices were nothing like they are now, I find them very expensive, I do hope you get good use from that little lot.

Neals Yard is a bit expensive but totally worth it. Don’t worry I won’t give you guys the whole spiel :p Buying via consultants is usually better as I think they have more offers and consultants may throw in freebies. If you can combine an ‘offer’ with a gift with purchase for example it’s a good deal.

Nice de clutter dolly84 :T
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    sunny_money i sell a fair bit on Ebay, if you have a bit time, perhaps you can try to sell some.

I have just TA a Bare Minerals Moxie Lip Gloss. This was either part of a gift set or from a beauty box, I can't remember but has been around for too long and a bit gloppy now. I also didn't like the color nor the slightly minty feeling it had so gone.
    ally.
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,985 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 14 April 2019 at 4:59PM
    A couple more UU to report:D

7g Nailtiques Cuticle & Skin Gel 5/32 MBA
    15ml NIOD FECS 6/33 WBA

April remaining PP list is:-

100ml Alpha-H Liquid Gold
    30ml Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyalaronic Serum*
    200ml Decleor Aroma Cleanse Micellar Water*
    500ml Soap & Glory Butter Yourself moisture lotion
    40ml LRP Cicaplast Pro Recovery Skincare.*
    250ml Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream*
    75ml Sensodyne Pro Enamel Toothpaste

The ones marked with a * should be finished by the time we go away on 28th April, may squeak in with the toothpaste, but unless I really get my act together the Soap & Glory will not:(

Planning on taking by Calcot Manor Set containing 4 items of body care away with me for my extended holiday:D
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Such a good shower gel, I must look into this option.
    asajj wrote: »
    Thank you for the new thread :)

Finish By Summer List
    TBS Wild Rose Hand Butter
    TBS Hemp Foot Protector
    [STRIKE]Jimmy Choo - Flash[/STRIKE]
    Seven Seas Energetic You Supplements
    This Works Deep Sleep Cream
    Max Factor Foundation

My April UU/PP List

[STRIKE]Gucci Bamboo[/STRIKE]
    Benefit Dandelion Blush
    [STRIKE]Beauty Pie SPF 25 for Face[/STRIKE]
    Clarins Lip Oil - Tangerine

I've placed an order with Bumble and Bumble for Invisible Oil Shampoo. I had a 10% code and this weekend they have a sample offer where you receive 5 samples with any purchase. .

My updated PP and Finish by Summer list.
    Bumble and Bumble order has arrived so 6 INs (one full size, 5 samples)

I also finally collected LF beauty box from post office - very good box this month:
    Ahava Bath Salts 250g
    Balanceme Vitamin C Repair Serum
    Naobay Recovery Mask
    Grow Gorgeous Back into the Roots
    Emma Hardy Midas Touch Revitalising Cream
    Full size Lipstick from Bellapierre

Also Clarins Beauty Swap is on and if you take your items to Clarins counter to recycle, you can select a mini item of your choice.

Beauty Swap
    ally.
  • Asajj thanks for letting us all know about the clarins beauty swap. It would be great to try some new stuff.

Still panning my never ending pallette- I eventually will get there. I experiemented with foiling the pistol shadow in the naked 2 urban decay. I added a drop of rosewater to the brush and it sucked up so much shadow. I hope to pan another shade soon and pistol by June

I need to use up Sunday Riley Luna oil. It is vivid blue. It is like rubbing the cosmetic of smurfs on your face. I bought it years ago and it needs to go.

I have an purple clarins eyeliner that i use only on the upper eye lid- I need to get this gone

I used the microneedling roller and was surprised when it did not hurt. I hope that it will produce good results
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    uu

OPI Nail Envy Original - really like this but don't like the price. Am moving on to a Nails Inc Caviar base coat from the stash plus I have several other base coats already so no need to buy for a while.

• maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,985 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    dolly84 wrote: »
    uu

OPI Nail Envy Original - really like this but don't like the price. Am moving on to a Nails Inc Caviar base coat from the stash plus I have several other base coats already so no need to buy for a while.

I really love the Nails Inc Caviar Base and the top coat and tend to reach for them first.

Not counted as GA as I don't include nail polish, but two coloured OPI Nail Envy in the CS bag, they streak on me, hardly used so the independent wild animal CS will be able to sell them for a few pennies:D
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I took two of my decluttered items to the Clarins beauty swap for recycling, I got the lip oil which is really nice and such a sweet little bottle, DD got a primer. I am going to take the rest of my decluttered items but won't get anymore samples I would just rather they were recycled. Thanks asajj for telling us about it.

in

The Ordinary Argan Oil - this is for me and DD, mainly to try and settle my mega unhappy skin. Also got two bottles of Nianicimide (sp?) for DD but those don't count as my ins, they also sent some samples which is quite exciting for me as I don't buy much these days.

• Unexpected used up.. Eye brow pencil had no product left in the final inch and a half. This happen last month also and I am more amazed than anything. I have a long haul product for my brows that will last for ages. I don't mind buying an inexpensive product but deceptively half filled is not cheap, it's poor value

The Luna oil was a disaster the skin was very greasy the next day and left a bright blue stain on the pillow. Expensive for questionable results.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure