E: 28/01 (Every Weekday by 5pm) Win Cash with "Planet Rock Legends"

One-Eye
One-Eye Posts: 66,443 Forumite
First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 28 January 2019 at 12:49PM in Game over
Planet Rock

Free Entry Form

You can enter each round a maximum of 3 times per mobile number

Once you have entered this competition, you will be eligible for every subsequent round of the competition.

After the end of the news bulletin broadcast at 9am each weekday, the presenters will reveal the name of that day’s Rock Legend as well as the day’s cash prize amount. The day's Rock Legend may also be advertised at other times and through other channels.
If anybody listening to the radio or finding the day's Legend on FB or TW can post below, that would be great.

Round 1 will take place between 5:00pm & 6:00pm on Monday 21st January. Entry to this round will close at 5:00pm on Monday. Subsequent rounds will be between 5:00pm & 6:00pm each weekday. Entry to these rounds will open at 5:00pm the previous weekday and close at 5:00pm on the weekday of the draw.

After 5pm each weekday, a member of the radio team will randomly select a number to call. The entrant must answer the phone within 5 rings according to the stations audio recording (“ring ring” being one ring, not two). The entrant will be asked to play the Competition as soon as they answer the phone. If they are not in a position to play for any reason (e.g. not answering phone, driving, or in a meeting) then they will not be able to play and no other entrant will be called during that particular draw. Prizes not won will rollover to the next day.

If the entrant answers their phone in time, wishes to play (and is eligible to play), they will be asked to name the day's Rock Legend. If they give the correct answer then they win the day's Cash Prize.

On the final day only, further entrants will be called until the prize is won.

To enter by text, send ROCK to 64100 ........ Texts cost £2.00 plus standard network rate.

Once you've sent an entry text, you'll receive an auto-response confirming your entry. You will then have the chance to text ROCK to 64100 again (at a further cost of £2.00 plus standard network rate) and you will be entered 2 more times - your '3rd' entry being free.

Comments

• One-Eye
    Monday 21st January for £1000 - Rock Legend is AXL ROSE
  • Anyone hear who it was for today?
    "You miss 100% of the chances you never take"
    "Happiness is not by chance but by choice"

:)
  • Hope I'm not treading on One-Eye's toes here, managed to catch the 9am on-air radio announcement, so here goes:

Tuesday 22nd January for £2000 (no winner yesterday, so money's rolled over!) - Rock Legend is THE ROLLING STONES :beer:
  • dave1961
    dave1961 Posts: 1,477 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic I won, I won, I won!
    Wednesday 23rd Legend is Def Leppard for £3000 !
    *****Debt Free Since 2008*****
    The Best Feeling in the world
    Best Wins Trip to The Daytona 500 :D Kitchen Aid Advent Bundle :D A pressure washer
    A £300 Vue card :D A 2 night stay in Scotland
  • You can also enter online for FREE if you go to the Planet Rock website (I'm a new member, so can't post the link).
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Wispybeard wrote: »
    You can also enter online for FREE if you go to the Planet Rock website (I'm a new member, so can't post the link).
    The link is in post 1
  • Thursday 24th Rock legend is Ritchie Blackmore for £1000, it was won yesterday.
  • Friday 25th Rock Legend is Judas Priest for £2000, yesterday a incorrect answer was given so it was not won.
  • One-Eye
    This has disappeared from the website, but it appears to be still running - at least for today.

Monday 28th - Rock Legend is Ozzy Osbourne for £3000
  • Tuesday 29th - Rock Legend is Pink Floyd for £1000.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure