unable to access paypal funds

I am in the same boat, but far worse.

After several weeks with paypal help folk, All they can say is that I should find someone with a valid Paypal account that is linked to there bank account, send my paypal balance money to the so called friend and get my money from the friend.

I have just 4 paypal buttons on my web site for the sale of HOW TO Do books I publish, folk are now buying from around the world, £32 & £92 but I am a dinosaur with just 2 UK bank accounts from the 1980;s and debit cards and overdraft facilities only.
I have no credit references as I do not use credit, mobile contracts etc, and its just my bank standing orders for payments etc.

So I now fail Paypal bank adding bank.
I have been with paypal many many years so my French address is also there, but that's no longer allowed, and using a French server and telephone fails security.
So there's my paypal balance adding up and I can not get at it.

Anyone know of another Web merchant that handles/processes payments.?

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,193 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I have moved this to it's own thread.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • soolin,

Thank you for your assistance.

I sometimes feel that I am a dinosaur when it comes to the latest software and procedures all financial institutions now use.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure