Samples via Alexa or Google

Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    r2015 wrote: »
    How do you know if the sample request has been registered?

My Google just shows me a web page of web addresses relating to the offer.

I have only done mine through Alexa and once requested she says thanks your sample has been ordered and will arrive shortly.

Every one I have applied for has always been delivered. Just waiting on my Christmas coke.

Sorry that doesn’t really answer your question but I would imagine you would get confirmation of some sort once each thing has been ordered the same way Alexa does?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • applesyumyum
    Options
    r2015 wrote: »
    How do you know if the sample request has been registered?

My Google just shows me a web page of web addresses relating to the offer.

The way I request sample is by saying 'Hi Google' then 'ask send me a sample for a diet coke (or whatever item/brand it is)'

Google then says 'Alright. Getting Send Me a Sample'. Then Send Me a Sample says 'Sure, what sample would you like?' then I say diet coke etc.

What device are you using?

I haven't received anything yet, only ordered the coke Christmas pack and the kind bar. Missed out on the others.
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Tried these and Alexa back chats and says we have already requested 6 so she won't send more. We have had no samples at all :mad:

The same for me :(
  • xsunnysuex
    Options
    Coke Christmas pack samples are back. Just requested one.
  • Irritating
    Options
    Please can someone explain how to get a sample from sendmeasample.net?
    I think I have spoken 30 different brands into my assistant, including all the ones on this thread and I get the same answer everytime saying they don't have that at the moment.
    I am also still waiting to see there logo on an advert??
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Irritating wrote: »
    Please can someone explain how to get a sample from sendmeasample.net?
    I think I have spoken 30 different brands into my assistant, including all the ones on this thread and I get the same answer everytime saying they don't have that at the moment.
    I am also still waiting to see there logo on an advert??

Not sure why you have said 30 different brands into Alexa as there have only been a handful available at the minute.

Everytime something comes up on this thread I just say Alexa send me a sample, she then says sure what sample can I send you and say Christmas Coke for example, there is then a slight pause and she says your sample of christmas coke has been ordered for you and then they usually arrive within a couple of weeks.

You must have allowed the send me a sample skill on your alexa account and you must have an account with send me a sample.

If you log in to your send me a sample account, you will see your history of what you have ordered.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Not sure why you have said 30 different brands into Alexa as there have only been a handful available at the minute.

Everytime something comes up on this thread I just say Alexa send me a sample, she then says sure what sample can I send you and say Christmas Coke for example, there is then a slight pause and she says your sample of christmas coke has been ordered for you and then they usually arrive within a couple of weeks.

You must have allowed the send me a sample skill on your alexa account and you must have an account with send me a sample.

If you log in to your send me a sample account, you will see your history of what you have ordered.

Or you'll do all of this and Alexa will tell you that "6 of this have already been delivered to your address" even though your delivery history is empty.
  • sassielassie
    Options
    anyone know what is available just now? Coke is out again as are Kind bars
    :A If at first you don't succeed, try and try again :A
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got my Coke pack this morning - 4 small cans of different varients - husband nabbed the original can straightaway :D
    2020 Wins:
  • harshitguptaiitr
    Options
    Seems like there are no samples available. Tried the following commands:
    - Diet Coke Exotic Mango
    - Kind Bar
    - Coke Christmas Pack
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income