MSE Poll: Which stores' gift cards do you value most?

Poll started 5 February 2019
Imagine a friend offered to sell you a perfectly valid £100 gift card which doesn’t expire for two years, what’s THE MOST you would be willing to pay for it?

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,436 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I would firstly tell friend to use it or sell it online, or I would offer to sell it for friend for £5 commission when it is sold.

If they insisted on cash now, I would offer £90 for retailers I would normally use, £80 for retailers that I could use later as gifts, and at least £50 for the remainder which I would sell online.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    One-Eye wrote: »
    I would firstly tell friend to use it or sell it online, or I would offer to sell it for friend for £5 commission when it is sold.
    Ditto. If they were desperate for money (and a good friend) I'd help them anyway. If it was just a card they wouldn't ever use - I'd advise them to buy an item that they could immediately re-sell on eBay or sell it on eBay if they don't have an account.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure