Boots Product Testing Panel

Comments

• tokyojo
    tokyojo Posts: 64 Forumite
    Hi, could someone please tell me the codes for the black mascara and which order they came in.

Also I received a second questionnaire for the cleanser but was away and was a little late completing it, do you know if they remove you from the panel for lateness or trialling the products in the wrong order.

Thanks,
    :beer:
  • screamy
    screamy Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Mine was 267 first then 493.
    Wins in 2010: Family ticket to Blue Reef Aquarium in Portsmouth, L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara.

** Thank you to all comp posters! **
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    tokyojo wrote: »
    Hi, could someone please tell me the codes for the black mascara and which order they came in.
    Also I received a second questionnaire for the cleanser but was away and was a little late completing it, do you know if they remove you from the panel for lateness or trialling the products in the wrong order.Thanks,

The odd slip would be okay I guess but too many will stop you getting other trials or if it happened too often then removed from the panel.

If in doubt at any point email them and explain rather than review the wrong product and also inform them you as to why you were late completing questionnaires.
    You usual have 7 days which should be ample time to complete them by the time frames.
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • chatbug
    chatbug Posts: 363 Forumite
    Light Foundation showing on mine.
  • I'm doing the glycolic one too but haven't had anything else come up on the trial list since 2nd November!
    xx
    February 2022

Mortgage £152523 13 years 10 months remaining
    Spanish Mortgage £17692 8 years 9 months remaining
  • Great stuff thank you
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    kara_p_uk wrote: »
    I'm doing the glycolic one too but haven't had anything else come up on the trial list since 2nd November!

Trials are now aimed on a more focus target instead of available to all, so we are all seeing fewer, different and more selective trials to apply for.
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 22 November 2012 at 12:55AM
    Has anyone else received eye cream to test ref. U100799? Its says "Eye cream" but when you put around your eyes its looks like a concealer??? Confusing..
  • I haven't received any offers since 28th of sept!!!! That's forever ago!!
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    nice surprise today...received face scrub and it wasn't even on my trial list.

Was starting to think that all I was good for was testing foundations....have received 7 since july.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure