Paidoffers.co.uk

Comments

• Thats interesting. They run greasypalms website too.
  • Thank you so much for the warnings on this site about Paid Offers. I saw an advert on 'Free Stuff World' today and was suspicious having read the T&C's, but of course also tempted!
    Not any more!
    I am disappointed to find that the site is linked to Greasy Palm too. In the past I have had a decent amount of cashback from them but I'm a TopCashback convert now.
    Thanks again for posting forumites!
  • this is that type of psychology that works everytime within naive people all round the world. my friend has been scammed of 50 pounds last month. and he also turned my emailed address into a spammed email address, i couldn't get them off. The trick works like this

We will make you rich, you will earn a lot of money with us, but you need to pay an amount/a sum for that.

easy isn't it? they have all the legal right to do so in their agreement.
  • Phew I'm glad I read this thread before going any further. I'd got as far as confirming my name and email address. When I saw they wanted me to complete a dodgy looking 5 question survey for £50 I thought it looked too good to be true. Having read the comments here I'll be staying well clear.

By the way, I was emailed a link to them by OnePoll Cashback. I do surveys with OnePoll but I don't use them for CashBack.
  • davt99
    davt99 Posts: 6 Forumite
    I would suggest people avoid this company like the plague. I have monitored them for some time now using a number of email addresses. Basically its a big scam as is the majority of their other sites. Nobody gets paid EVER. Also your details are passed to other companies as you agreed to it but if you request removal you start getting emails from other scam companies. These emails start immediately they remove you from one list as they move you to another. Don't waste your time on these sites.
  • Has anyone started the petition for trading standards? This is clearly a company that needs to be stopped. Got to question 4 and didnt give the Bingo deposit. Talking of which, Dotty Bingo and such are supposedly looking for staff and doing the same, asking for deposit and 'oops the job is gone'. I dont hate much in life but I hate them.
  • I Got 10 dollars and i have 895 dollars pending:j

Polly333 wrote: »
    Paidoffers.co.uk
    The Beater House
    Turkey Mill
    Maidstone
    ME14 5PP:mad:

I have now registered with this company and am on 3 of 26 companies, which they state, all we need to do is use our own details and say 'NO' to all offers and we can then expect to earn money, which is shown on your account each time you log in to the site.

I have read so many negative comments about the money never being paid and also that they never reply back to individuals emails. Does anyone have any ones name or a telephone number, or better still has anyone ever been paid for doing these surveys?
    If I receive any advice as to it being a definite scam, I would like to ask any other people if they would join me in a Petition to Trading Standards for this site to be closed down. I appreciate, we should not expect anything for nothing, but they are using our details to give to other companies for a fee, and we should not stand for it. What say you?:think:
  • I thought I was a pretty sensible person, but I got lured into this scam as well. I thought £300 would be quite handy for Christmas so started this in October. I completed the first five offers but only after I had deposited £5 into several Bingo sites (blindly thinking that I would get it back once I had completed all the offers. I have completed around 8 or 9 I think, but have now given up as I realise it will probably be impossible to complete them all without shelling out vast amounts on rubbish bingo sites. Stay Away is my advice.
  • createbeauty
    createbeauty Posts: 2,649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    These are the same people running the producttesting.co.uk or whatever on facebook. Last March I signed up to test an iPad (hah!) and of course all I got was spam. And loads of e-mails from Carley Talbot saying I had been chosen to test an iPhone, then loads of e-mails saying I had actually been shortlisted to test. I was banned from their facebook page for trying to make others aware and my comments were deleted (they kept my likes of course).
    So... what can be done?
  • Ive got to 26 offers and earned £7 after 6 hours work!
    Just another scam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport