Options
    The offers are only in certain stores.
  • nutsbout_tesco
    Options
    kazaimee wrote: »
    Hope this link works

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pS7GKRIII3tydUruGDK4cFg

Hope this helps. If you can manage to find these items

Hi :beer: for the above. I went to my local Tesco but many of these items were not at the price on spread sheets they were original prices am I going to wrong Tesco or do these stores have different date and times as to when they introduce the offer/price reduction?

nutsbout_tesco
  • nutsbout_tesco
    Options
    Galese lemon curd 30p - same as value one

My local store has this for 20p what are tesco upto? :think:

Are they allowed to do this store to store?

nutbout_tesco
  • freebiequennie
    freebiequennie Posts: 1,600 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    waffle button bed sets had single for £7.50 and kingsize for £15.00

brown stripe bed set was £9 for kingsize

also little jar of marmalade (used to be robinsons cant remember new name) was 31p jar twice size was 84p!!
  • daisy2002
    daisy2002 Posts: 964 Forumite
    Options
    I got the lemon curd today for 20p, the lady on the checkout said it was a great deal & what do we use it for as she's never tried it.
    A lot of the things on the list a few posts above weren't in the store i went to today. Items there but not at the lower prices.
    Picked up fondant icing & got charged more than i should have, by 50p :rolleyes: but hubby failed to notice it & i only saw it when i got home.
    “Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.”
    Some people only dream of angels, i held one in my arms.
    Praying this baby makes it.
  • horse76
    horse76 Posts: 649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tesco Folic Acid 90 tabs are 31p
    2017 - no clutter to be seen challenge: 72/2017
    Weight loss the old style way challenge - 7/14lbs :j
  • horse76
    horse76 Posts: 649 Forumite
    Options
    Tesco Finest Self Tan Spray 200ml is £1.24 (original price possibly £6), loads left in St Andrews Tesco Metro.
    2017 - no clutter to be seen challenge: 72/2017
    Weight loss the old style way challenge - 7/14lbs :j
  • Stoopid
    Stoopid Posts: 258 Forumite
    Options
    I went looking for some of the bargains listed above, plus the champagne and Iams from the Mis-price thread, but didn't have any luck

But, I managed to get about £150 worth of stuff for only £15. They had todays sell by date, but most could be frozen. I also used some coupons, so had an even cheaper bill. I am very well pleased, and have a very full fridge and freezer.
    Thank you for all the information.
  • furrypig
    furrypig Posts: 2,881 Forumite
    Options
    KatC wrote: »
    Tesco Deli Fillers in glass jars, 220g, reduced from £0.99 to £0.49 - Tesco's are discontinuing this range which can be found with the sandwich spreads and jams. Lots of combinations, I got Chicken Tikka, Chicken and Bacon, Coronation Chicken and Chicken and Sweetcorn. Brilliant for sandwiches, filling for jacket potatoes etc.
    HTH
    Kat :D

Hi thanks for this got 4 jars yesterday at guildford tesco's lots of bacon/chicken and coronation chicken left, did no see chicken and sweetcorn and only one tikka left!
  • tracyburt
    tracyburt Posts: 221 Forumite
    Options
    daisy2002 wrote: »
    I got the lemon curd today for 20p, the lady on the checkout said it was a great deal & what do we use it for as she's never tried it.
    A lot of the things on the list a few posts above weren't in the store i went to today. Items there but not at the lower prices.
    Picked up fondant icing & got charged more than i should have, by 50p :rolleyes: but hubby failed to notice it & i only saw it when i got home.

I got overcharged by 57p too. Mine was at the Lincoln Wragby Road store and despite me having bought 3 their store policy is to only give double the difference on a maximum of 2 items.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure