Spider-Man for PS4

Cheapest I've seen it for is £47 at Amazon and a few other retailers - has anyone seen it cheaper anywhere?

It looks so good!
Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Comments

• Cheapest I've seen it for is £47 at Amazon and a few other retailers - has anyone seen it cheaper anywhere?

It looks so good!

Just need to wait, there's so many games out there there's never a need to play anything from day 1.

It'll be £24.99 in December on the PSN 12 days of Christmas sales.
  • Yes, I paid 44.99 on the release day at HMV
  • Really considering buying new spiderman after watching some live footage for the last week. Seems like a good game.
  • It is! I got it and I've really enjoyed it so far.
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • It is! If you don't worry too much about achievements my suggestion would be to create a US-PSN ID and then buy the game on a Black Friday offer.
  • Argos are selling Spider Man for £28.99!!!!!
  • Argos are selling Spider Man for £28.99!!!!!

So are Amazon now!
  • I also got it for £47 :D its really amazing ;) I am loving this game
  • Kinzey
    Kinzey Posts: 92 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I'd wait for it to go down in price. A few people i know (who work) have finished it within a few days . it is a good game apparently , but not very big like Assassins creed and games like that .
  • You can't finish the full thing that quickly - maybe the main story but the game has so much more to give. I'm trying to get 100% completion and I've had it over a month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure