Subway: Free Hot Drink after 1 Sub purchase

Cornucopia
Cornucopia Posts: 16,146
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
Forumite
During December 2018, Subway is giving double points on all purchases on its Subcard scheme.

In addition, it is still giving double points for repeat purchases within 7 days of a previous one. That makes triple points overall.

So, for a typical £4.00 Sub meal purchase, you get 120 points - enough for a free Hot Drink.

Suggestions for spending your points:-

- Sub of the Day + Free Hot Drink = £2.49

- Free Hot Drink + Cookie = £0.60

Comments

• Is there any offer for january??
  • Cornucopia
    Forumite
    Is there any offer for january??

The menu has been adjusted for 2019.

The Subs of the Day have been ditched, and three flavours retained as part of the Savers menu and available every day (in my area these are £2.59). The flavours are Cheese & Onion, Meat Feast and Nacho Chicken Salsa.

You still get double points for repeat purchases within 7 days of a previous purchase.

In my area, you still get vouchers on some till receipts. There's also a "Subprise" when you complete the (very short) service survey on receipts.

A "Winter Savings" booklet also dropped into my post box last week.
  • Cornucopia
    Forumite
    Looks like I spoke too soon, and there is another offer currently running at Subway, where you get 2 free Hot Drinks worth of points when you purchase an item from the Saver Menu, including the 3 new Saver Subs mentioned above.
    Between 17th and 31st January 2019, when a Registered Subcard® user purchases an item from the new Subway® Savers menu (which includes Hash Browns, Nachos, Cheese & Onion Sub, Nacho Chicken Salsa Sub, or Meat Feast Sub) and scans their Subcard® or Subcard® App, they will receive 200 Subcard® bonus points. This offer is limited to 200 bonus points per transaction and is only available where the Subway® Savers product is purchased for money at full price and not where a Subway® Savers product is purchased by redeeming Subcard® points or in conjunction with any other offer. The points will be added to the Subcard® holder’s account within 48 hours of the date of purchase. Prices and participation may vary.

https://subcard.subway.co.uk/cardholder/en/promotiontnc/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport