Are there any Free Spotify Subscription offers anywhere?

Was trying to see if I could get Spotify Premium but cheaper than £10 a month. I did have a student account but they then stopped accepting NUS Extra cards so the full price is £10.

I know in the past one or two of the mobile phone operators offered Spotify Premium with an account but they seem to have stopped doing this now. Does anyone know if there are any other services which offer similar?

Comments

• you could go for the option of spotify family account if you had friends or family to chip in, I think it's £15 for up to 5 accounts.
    Come on sucker lick my battery
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    you could go for the option of spotify family account if you had friends or family to chip in, I think it's £15 for up to 5 accounts.

I live alone :(

I also don't know anyone else who would pay for Spotify, they seem happy enough to listen to the ads and don't need to download for the tube/to avoid data fees.
  • Vodafone do an entertainment pack on Vodafone Red, Spotify is one of the options. I'm not with Vodafone so can't comment on their service.
  • nologo
    nologo Posts: 134 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Spotify deal on the Spotify website 2 days ago, 3 months for 99p,:j dunno if it's still there always worth a look.
    Deepest Kent. 4.6kw  Growatt inverter, solar i boost+

ok so far...
  • jenniewb
    nologo wrote: »
    Spotify deal on the Spotify website 2 days ago, 3 months for 99p,:j dunno if it's still there always worth a look.

Thanks, but it was more that I wanted to extend my subscription and was wondering if there were any linked savings (eg with mobile or broadband contract and so on). I don't think there are any that make financial sense, they all seem to begin at £50 a month!
  • markfj
    markfj Posts: 519 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Was trying to see if I could get Spotify Premium but cheaper than £10 a month. I did have a student account but they then stopped accepting NUS Extra cards so the full price is £10.

I know in the past one or two of the mobile phone operators offered Spotify Premium with an account but they seem to have stopped doing this now. Does anyone know if there are any other services which offer similar?

can you not sign up via Unidays website still for the £5 a month student offer?
  • jenniewb
    markfj wrote: »
    can you not sign up via Unidays website still for the £5 a month student offer?
    Unidays can only be used for up to 3 years, after that, student or otherwise you cannot get a student account any more.
  • I advise you to follow the promotional offers and at some point to issue a cheap subscription
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure