o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Comments

• Pasipha wrote: »
    WH Smiths Free Cadburys Chocolate Advent Calender

on my way, thanks
    Blackpool_Saver is female, and does not live in Blackpool

• I went to get my cards too and the offer said 'out of stock' despite it also stating it had 1 week remaining, annoying! They also didn't have any advent calendars in my local store grr!
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I went to get my cards too and the offer said 'out of stock' despite it also stating it had 1 week remaining, annoying! They also didn't have any advent calendars in my local store grr!

A lot of the freebies are limited so although it might show a week left all the codes may have been used up

Ive just been out for my advent calendar and managed to get one...yay!! :j

Loving the freebies at the moment, I pay £40 a month for my contract and I can get half that back in freebies each month, if I used all of them but some of them I don't. Its great!
    :money::rotfl::T
  • Got my advent calendar, I was looking to get a chocie one as the grown up I wanted sold out, so the fact that its a freebie is even better.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • The advent calendars have gone off both mine and my daughters' phones, have they sold out already?!
  • got my advent calender :-)
    Blackpool_Saver is female, and does not live in Blackpool

• got my advent calender thanks :D:beer:
    I am a full time Benefit and Money Adviser for a leading non profit charity and I LOVE my job <3
    Comments posted on this forum do not reflect the views of my employer :)

Please note forum police I suffer from dyslexia so my spelling and grammar can be dreadful- sorry but I cant help it!
  • Got a calendar and a trash bag thing today too, they were out of the crunchem things.

We had two of us with two o2 phones but they wouldn't do it on same till had to go to another? Lol

Will just go to a different WHSmiths tomorrow after work
  • Saved the calendar on my phone to collect tomorrow but now says all gone
    september wins - toshiba laptop, timotei shampoo & conditioner, mccains games, pimms picnic blanket.
    october wins - grants tumblers, £20 petrol voucher, sega console, iphone
    novembers wins - £50 on walkers rainy day, £50 itunes voucher
    march wins - dog treats
  • hesjane
    hesjane Posts: 2,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I grabbed a beautiful box of Christmas cards earlier this week, and an advent calendar today. Still out of stock of the Crunchems...but will try again Monday. I love priority moments :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback